Ranger Greatsword Guide! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Ranger Greatsword Guide!

Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭
edited September 11, 2019 in Ranger

Hey everyone,

I couple people over the last couple months asked me for a ranger greatsword guide and I was in the middle of moving and have since deleted the mails (that was an accident) so I hope you guys find this! I jotted down some ideas that I knew/remembered about GS and I tried to throw them all into 1 video. The production quality is very low and I might have missed somethings but I covered everything I could think of during my mini brainstorm. Take a look, and if you have any questions or anything, I'm always happy to help!

Also if you want like weapon combos and what not or how to play certain ranger builds, certain match ups, etc. happy to help with that too. I have a much better internet connection now so I need to up the quality of my stream, but it should make things MUCH easier now for me on the streaming front.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/480142108?t=09m43s

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.