Axe 4 as Physical Projectile

DonArkanio.6419

Wait it isn't?If so, it needs to be unblockable. Because you would teleport your enemy towards you when they deflect it which can lead to all sorts of bugs.I think due to that fact I'd say no. No physical projectile but blockable.

If it is for the counterplay aspect, maybe the effect only triggers if you deal damage with it.

Are you suggesting it becomes a projectile finisher? Honestly I couldn't care less. Would barely make a lick of difference imo.

If you are suggesting it no longer "shadowsteps" and just becomes a projectile, then kitten no. The weapon was designed to synergize well with mace, and that it does. It's important to be able to close the gap, particularly if going without Shiro.

I think axe is a nice weapon as is tbh, but something that does bother me is that the "shadowstep" causes the player to eat AoE damage along the way. I believe it is the only shadowstep (as the tooltip describes) that functions in this manner. Someone here a while back suggested it be given a flipover functionality so the player can choose when to shadowstep, which is a super cool idea that I totally love, but I don't think it necessarily needs it.

Unblockable Life Steal sounds nice. I think the reason why it isn't right now is because of how it has 2 hits rather than 1. The big hit being melee.

Knowing that Sword 4 was a block in the past, I had always wanted Axe 4 to be an evade, just to differ them further enough y'know? As it is pretty much just throwing yourself into someone, potentially helpful to proc anything you need to be close to, but this basically evens the weapon sets further more if you look at the past.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Are you suggesting it becomes a projectile finisher? Honestly I couldn't care less. Would barely make a lick of difference imo.

If you are suggesting it no longer "shadowsteps" and just becomes a projectile, then kitten no. The weapon was designed to synergize well with mace, and that it does. It's important to be able to close the gap, particularly if going without Shiro.

I think axe is a nice weapon as is tbh, but something that does bother me is that the "shadowstep" causes the player to eat AoE damage along the way. I believe it is the only shadowstep (as the tooltip describes) that functions in this manner. Someone here a while back suggested it be given a flipover functionality so the player can choose when to shadowstep, which is a super cool idea that I totally love, but I don't think it necessarily needs it.

When they remove the evade off phase smash they could put it on this skill maybe idk.