Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic "Trick"

You can do this with any kit, actually.

I have the copper-fed kit in a shared inventory slot, but when I get kits from leveling, bandit loot bags or story, I usually put them in place of the copper-fed kit in the shared inventory slot until they run out, and use it just like I'd use the copper-fed kit.

Some people trash those kits but hey, a copper saved is a copper earned.

I already knew, but it was a jaw-dropper when I discovered it and thought of all that wasted time clicking. Good job pointing it out!Here's another worth knowing if anyone missed it: click on the gear at the upper right of your inventory window, and you can have all your materials stored away at once.Between the two of those, managing a full backpack takes only a second or two.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Erhnam.5732 said:Now I only want a pop-up when salvaging stacked items: "How many do you want to salvage?"

Well you can just alt left click drag to split stack, then keep the ones you want to keep in bank and salvage all the others.

I meant that for stacks that ask you for confirmation, like LW3 currencies that can be salvaged for UM

@Toolbox.9375 said:It's nice to see people being kind about such a revelation instead of mocking the original poster about how long the feature has been around. Yay for the GW2 community. :)

Agreed.

I know of other game forums where this topic would already be 3 pages long and 3/4 of it would be people mocking the OP for not already knowing this, because of course they have memorised all the patch notes and know everything about everything in the game. ;)

I know arguments, rude people etc. do happen here but overall I feel like this is definitely one of the better game communities I've encountered.

@Tiscan.8345 said:I wonder how many people don't know about the "Consume All"-option for Essences of Luck and stuff like this :astonished: :smiley:

Yes, but not all consumables have that option. Booze, is one of the items. The Wintersday booze items can consume all but others are still double click. A real pain in the neck when working on achievements lol.

Archived