Revenant & Immobilize

Virdo.1540

I got an idea to improve the revenant a tiny bit, which also lines up with its logic.What about making all skills the turns the Rev into mist being able to remove the chains of immobilize?Like Sword 3, Staff 5, Axe 4, Dodge (with resistance)

It would be very helpful due to revs incredibly bad cleansing and would make much more sense ,cuz mist cant be chained down.

Personally, I would like for immob to remain high impact, but it definitely isn't fun to be condibombed while immob'd and have your clears not hit it, or to clear it only to be immediately chain immob'd afterwards. With that said, Rev is fortunate enough to have 2 legends that handle it very well: Mallyx and Shiro, and I don't think it needs any further ways of handling it. Immob is in the awkward position where it is both too negligible and too impactful. We have things like Warrior's Sprint and resistance which completely trivialize the condition, but we also have such a surplus of immob access in the game. It puts certain weapons/skills in an awkward position, such as Necromancer's dagger 3: a skill with a potential high impact that is too easily trivialized by most builds. I'd rather they not continue to provide counters to immob, but instead perhaps look at the reapplication potential of it (such as a diminishing returns interaction for it, which IMO should also be relevant for CC), as well as the duration and its interaction with expertise. Then, perhaps they could look at reducing its trivialization so the condition remains high impact but harder to fit into and find in builds.

@Virdo.1540 said:I got an idea to improve the revenant a tiny bit, which also lines up with its logic.What about making all skills the turns the Rev into mist being able to remove the chains of immobilize?Like Sword 3, Staff 5, Axe 4, Dodge (with resistance)

It would be very helpful due to revs incredibly bad cleansing and would make much more sense ,cuz mist cant be chained down.

Sword 3 does free you from immob (assuming there's something in range to use it on), as does Sword 5... I think axe 4 does too, but I honestly haven't used that skill in so long, it might not. :bleep_bloop: