Question: why can't I trigger Stealth from leap finisher on GS with Smokescale field? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Question: why can't I trigger Stealth from leap finisher on GS with Smokescale field?

Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

I been trying to trigger Stealth from leaping through Smokescale smoke field with greatsword 3 skill. But never works. What's the reason behind that?

Comments

• Abyssisis.3971Abyssisis.3971 Member ✭✭✭

Do you hit anything with the leap?

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Abyssisis.3971 said:
    Do you hit anything with the leap?

no. out of combat

• Abyssisis.3971Abyssisis.3971 Member ✭✭✭

Maybe the game hates you like it hates me, I find hunters shot doesn’t stealth me most of the time I use it...

• First part of the GS3 isn't a leap, only the last 1/2 secs. So, try to use smokefield against the wall or any area where makes you leap IN the field. Should trigger then.
    Other skills like birds F1 or worldly impact works normally.

• Krispera.5087Krispera.5087 Member ✭✭✭

@Atronach.8520 said:
    First part of the GS3 isn't a leap, only the last 1/2 secs. So, try to use smokefield against the wall or any area where makes you leap IN the field. Should trigger then.
    Other skills like birds F1 or worldly impact works normally.

This.

So many times I failed it... They should fix it. If you start in the middle of the Smokefield, it doesn't work. You need to be at least at 3/4 behind the front.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.