DRAGONFLY SKIMMER MOUNT SKIN 3

I really think Anet did a fantastic job on the hummingbird skimmer mount and absolutely love it i had to buy it . but looking on how lovely they did the wings animation in all proves that its very possible to make a dragonfly skimmer mount skin . I know some people in the past thought the animation wouldn't work for skimmer mount but what do you guys think now ?IiD9T3O.jpgc9JxIin.jpg

i really hope Anet takes this idea into consideration ^_^ i would love to see my sylvary on a dragonfly mount

Dont dragon flies only live for 6 months... Cruel life for a skimmer if that was the case! D:

Personally Id like to see more armoured mounts like the armoured raptor.. love that beast.. was hoping the skyscale skin was going to have the same treatment as that really would be bad kitten!

I already tend to name skimmers Evinrude, this would lock that in :) I think it could be a beautiful skin. My one concern is that the wings might have flicker, which has made the hummingbird very hard for me to use due to rapid onset of nausea from my eyes twitching to follow the fast motion.