New One Shot Warriors?

MementoMortis.4258

For the last few weeks in G3/P1 matches, Warriors, both Beserker and Core, have been just devastating players with apparent impunity. During a 3v3 fight on point, a Core War walked up and initiated with a 26K Kill Shot. I have yet to replicate that number with several different builds. My FB and I were in a 3v3 mid-fight with two Glass Berserkers that could not be killed and were free casting Arc Divider 4+ times in a row hitting for 9K/hit. Has anyone else seen this? Is this legit? Is there software that can tweek stats just enough to not be detected? Please let me know! I'm losing my mind.

@"MementoMortis.4258" said:For the last few weeks in G3/P1 matches, Warriors, both Beserker and Core, have been just devastating players with apparent impunity. During a 3v3 fight on point, a Core War walked up and initiated with a 26K Kill Shot. I have yet to replicate that number with several different builds. My FB and I were in a 3v3 mid-fight with two Glass Berserkers that could not be killed and were free casting Arc Divider 4+ times in a row hitting for 9K/hit. Has anyone else seen this? Is this legit? Is there software that can tweek stats just enough to not be detected? Please let me know! I'm losing my mind.

I have definitely noticed a huge increase with One Shot Bersekers (and some weird core guard builds) however I'd never call them "unkillable" so I'm not sure if we're on the same page.Regarding the software; No, Gw2 does not calculate dmg or any stats Client-side so therefore any such hacks literally can not exist (at least to my knowledge), only hacks possible in Gw2 are movement/speed hacks as movement is calculated Client-side.

Well if you want a massive 1 killshot warrior, it's not too hard to go for it;Super quick not optimised I got;Berserker AmuletScholar RuneSigil of separation + whateverStrength 2,2,3Arms 2,2,1Discipline 1,2,3Sig heal, Might sig, fury Sig, frenzy, sig of rage.Activate all and you will have 25 might, fury, 6sec unblockable, quickness, +400 Ferocity, and a 100% crit chance piercing Killshot in the chamber.Without activating anything on build editor, killshot sits at 6,635 against a Heavy armored target.NOTE: this would be a pretty squishy warrior, that literally uses all its utility (inc heal) in a burst.

Regarding your Arc divider, the damage is easy to get, but 4+ times in a row is impossible due to the CD, and needing at least 1 skill in between to get the adrenaline back.

Edit: added note

Kill shot warriors have been around for a while as meme builds. They are usually successful the first time in a fight, and then immediately everyone knows how to deal with them.

If I get killed by a kill-shot warrior once, I know to focus on them immediately in a fight. They're super easy to counter once you know what's going on.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"MementoMortis.4258" said:For the last few weeks in G3/P1 matches, Warriors, both Beserker and Core, have been just devastating players with apparent impunity. During a 3v3 fight on point, a Core War walked up and initiated with a 26K Kill Shot. I have yet to replicate that number with several different builds. My FB and I were in a 3v3 mid-fight with two Glass Berserkers that could not be killed and were free casting Arc Divider 4+ times in a row hitting for 9K/hit. Has anyone else seen this? Is this legit? Is there software that can tweek stats just enough to not be detected? Please let me know! I'm losing my mind.

I have definitely noticed a huge increase with One Shot Bersekers
(and some weird core guard builds)
however I'd never call them "unkillable" so I'm not sure if we're on the same page.Regarding the software;
No
, Gw2 does not calculate dmg or any stats Client-side so therefore any such hacks literally can not exist
(at least to my knowledge)
, only hacks possible in Gw2 are movement/speed hacks as movement is calculated Client-side.

Ive actually seen a thief in wvw about a year back dressed as spiderman,being unkillable. Like completely unkillable, he stood still inside a blob where everyone was smacking away at him while he didnt lose any hp at all. I also tried to damage him but he stayed at 100%hp while just standing still and jumping up and down. Probably easy to detect but it does make you think there is more possible then just speed/fly/invisi/port hacks.

As for doing 26k killshot in pvp,i think it's possible. I wouldnt know from the top of my head what to run in pvp to get those numbers since im not doing any pvp anymore but i remember the last time i saw an stream from Ajaxx some months back where he ran sw/shield - rifle and doing 21k killshots on it,its def possible though although 26k is insane.

ArmsStrengthBerserker

Spec a bunch of signets (fury / might) to keep 500 ferocity from the arms grandmaster up 24/7. Throw in for great justice for 25 might and you've got a one shot build...

...That instantly dies if touched when berserker mode runs out.

Before it was nerfed arc divider could push 65k+ with this build.

. Its just a meme build that either kills everything or dies in a couple seconds.

@Vagrant.7206 said:Kill shot warriors have been around for a while as meme builds. They are usually successful the first time in a fight, and then immediately everyone knows how to deal with them.

If I get killed by a kill-shot warrior once, I know to focus on them immediately in a fight. They're super easy to counter once you know what's going on.

There's not a single class more hard-countered by terrain.