Requirements to break through legendary

Hey I play soul beast on eu and I am always gambling around gold3-plat2 and I want to know what "aspects" do I need to know to get legendary, I feel like I stuck but I do not know how I can improve my self anymore.

I think my battlemechanics could be good enaugh, but I feel I suffer in mapknowledge and matchknowledge (and maybe secret stuff???)

If someone could help me it would be awesome, I am ready to learn everything needed.

Know your role, and choose the best profession/build that can achieve that role.

Back when sindrener was running DP dash, his role was +1 decap and with that build he was able to commit to that role effectively.

Then you need foresight. The best players know how to see into the future and can make decisions to guide the game into that potential future. The better the players, the harder it is to foresee the outcome of future plays.

Then there’s other things like carry potential, adaptability and versatility. For example, if you can 1v1 on soulbeast, but can’t 1v2 a fight when you need to, your surrendering versatility for speciality. This effects the decisions you can make in a match and opposing players can better predict your decisions, which works against you.

@"Avatar.3568" said:Hey I play soul beast on eu and I am always gambling around gold3-plat2 and I want to know what "aspects" do I need to know to get legendary, I feel like I stuck but I do not know how I can improve my self anymore.

I think my battlemechanics could be good enaugh, but I feel I suffer in mapknowledge and matchknowledge (and maybe secret stuff???)

If someone could help me it would be awesome, I am ready to learn everything needed.

You must never die.You must win every single even fight regardless of matchup in seconds.

You must pair with a duo queue partner who also meets the two lines above.

@"Avatar.3568" said:Hey I play soul beast on eu and I am always gambling around gold3-plat2 and I want to know what "aspects" do I need to know to get legendary, I feel like I stuck but I do not know how I can improve my self anymore.

To get into legendary in NA you have to at the very least do 1-3.

1. Find a very skilled player and only ever duo que with them.
  2. Be very skilled yourself
  3. Abuse the matchmaking with class swapping, and/or que dodge other skilled players
  4. Get other skilled friends to que at the same time as you so they can tryhard if they are on your team, or throw if they are on the other team.

Im not sure about EU but its probably similar.

@Eurantien.4632 said:What's your build? Any 1v1s you have trouble with?

right know i have no trouble in 1vs1 against any class, if i loose its 90% because i made a mistake or 10% the enemys have better mechanics. (feeling %)

i play with Greatsword and longbow

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

To get into legendary in NA you have to at the very least do 1-3.
  1. Find a very skilled player and only ever duo que with them.
  2. Be very skilled yourself
  3. Abuse the matchmaking with class swapping, and/or que dodge other skilled players
  4. Get other skilled friends to que at the same time as you so they can tryhard if they are on your team, or throw if they are on the other team.

Im not sure about EU but its probably similar.

i want to do it by my self, with my skill not getting carried

decision making could be actually one of my worst parts, thanks for that suggestion !!

PM me your build if you don't want to share it. Otherwise I can't give as good advice. Do you consider yourself a psuedo-sidenoder or a roamer/dps?

What I am asking is what is the role you most often feel you're performing in games? And have you noticed a correlation between your role and your wins?

My normal advice. Make sure you have perfect settings, key binds and knowledge of how to use every single skill in any situation. Play a build that’s strong and know it’s role perfectly. Practice and learn every single match up, counter and play style of other classes. If you have that it’s possible to solo q to at least plat3 and if you need an extra boost for legend find a like minded player who’s play style compliments yours and duo q, possibly dodging other top tier players if you have to and you could very likely end up in legend. Doesn’t matter if you weren’t there 90% of season as long as u end there