Runes Suggestion for Berserker/Warrior please?

ancafr.9274

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Vamp is fine. The 6th rune bonus helps with keeping your health up so you don't have to stop to heal between mobs. Strength, Scholar, Thief, and Eagle are all good. If you are running condi then Balthazar or Tempest runes should be fine. Runes of Speed are nice if you do not have a mount.

Thanks, vamp and strengh are the ones that interest me, for movement I like traveler but only in WvW on my thief cuz I dont have warclaw.

@ancafr.9274 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Vamp is fine. The 6th rune bonus helps with keeping your health up so you don't have to stop to heal between mobs. Strength, Scholar, Thief, and Eagle are all good. If you are running condi then Balthazar or Tempest runes should be fine. Runes of Speed are nice if you do not have a mount.

Thanks, vamp and strengh are the ones that interest me, for movement I like traveler but only in WvW on my thief cuz I dont have warclaw.

Speed runes increase the movement speed increase of swiftness, you will run fairly fast. I used to have to stop and wait for the Zerg to catch up prior to the arc law being released.

Speed runes increase the movement speed increase of swiftness, you will run fairly fast. I used to have to stop and wait for the Zerg to catch up prior to the arc law being released.

But is also expensive almost 52 gold for 6 runes ;) vs traveler that dont even cost 1 gold for all 6 and keeps my char with +25% movement increased outside combat plus save me 1 utility/trait spot.

But is also expensive almost 52 gold for 6 runes ;) vs traveler that dont even cost 1 gold for all 6 and keeps my char with +25% movement increased outside combat plus save me 1 utility/trait spot.

Always a consideration ;P

Sure it is, making gold isnt an easy task in this game specially for begginers and specially when they cant buy gems. The community should consider lower the price of items so more and more people would have access to them and not to mention cheaper items sell MUCH MORE than expensive... some items are EXCESSIVELY HIGH PRICE(I saw sword selling for almost 3k gold and a dye for almost 700) and the only 2 'easy' ways to get gold in this game are by doing daily that gives 2 gold and selling craft materials.

Sure it is, making gold isnt an easy task in this game specially for begginers and specially when they cant buy gems. The community should consider lower the price of items so more and more people would have access to them and not to mention cheaper items sell MUCH MORE than expensive... some items are EXCESSIVELY HIGH PRICE(I saw sword selling for almost 3k gold and a dye for almost 700) and the only 2 'easy' ways to get gold in this game are by doing daily that gives 2 gold and selling craft materials.

Learn the ways of the TP and Mystic Forge. I can pop out 25g on a whim. Might have to wait an afternoon for the sell orders to complete, but if you are selling a high volume item it goes quicker than you would think.

The thing is, that those very expensive things you mentioned are not needed to play the game, those expensive things you mentioned are just for looks, and thats what the endgame of gw2 is... Its called "Fashion Wars 2" for a reason.Beginners dont need that to play the game as good as veterans.

Most expensive stuff sells for 10k-25k gold in the trading post.

The thing is, that those very expensive things you mentioned are not needed to play the game, those expensive things you mentioned are just for looks, and thats what the endgame of gw2 is... Its called "Fashion Wars 2" for a reason.Beginners dont need that to play the game as good as veterans.

Second. Unless you are into sparkles there is no need for gold. Now Legendary equipment and Ascended equipment do have purposes. Ascended for the infusion slots, and legendary for the ability to change your stats. Legendaries become more worth owning the more characters you have that can use said legendary. The runes are not worth it. Weapons, trinkets, and armor are with getting the legendaries for.

If you only ever play one character though it may be better to just swipe a card for gems and buy the extra bag space for more gear though, speaking cost wise.

Second. Unless you are into sparkles there is no need for gold. Now Legendary equipment and Ascended equipment do have purposes. Ascended for the infusion slots, and legendary for the ability to change your stats. Legendaries become more worth owning the more characters you have that can use said legendary. The runes are not worth it. Weapons, trinkets, and armor are with getting the legendaries for.

If you only ever play one character though it may be better to just swipe a card for gems and buy the extra bag space for more gear though, speaking cost wise.

I only play warrior and i have full legendary armor and weapons, it is good when you like to experiment around with your builds. Way cheaper than changing stats in the mystical toilet and overwriting runes all the time.

I only play warrior and i have full legendary armor and weapons, it is good when you like to experiment around with your builds. Way cheaper than changing stats in the mystical toilet and overwriting runes all the time.

I too have legendary armor and BP. Only Twilight for weapon atm. Working on my amulet at the moment.

For a general player who ONLY plays one character, having 5 sets of exotic with runes is probably cheaper in the long run than getting legendaries. Unless you are doing FotM exotics are fine.

@ancafr.9274 said:

@Bassdeff.1895 said:Berzerker Power or Berzerker Condi? What weapons and traits are you using?

power zerker, the weap and trait i keep changing cuz i'm still testing but currently i liked the mace/axe and rifle or 2hand sword and rifle. I'll use streng when i back to my warrior now i'm working on ranger.

In that case I would just go with scholar runes. That way if you ever plan to take that toon raiding or do high level fractals in an organized group you won't need to change them. If you never plan on doing that then there are some cheaper runes that will work just as well like runes of the strength and eagle. Runes of the Ogre are also pretty good.

@Bassdeff.1895 said:

@Bassdeff.1895 said:Berzerker Power or Berzerker Condi? What weapons and traits are you using?

power zerker, the weap and trait i keep changing cuz i'm still testing but currently i liked the mace/axe and rifle or 2hand sword and rifle. I'll use streng when i back to my warrior now i'm working on ranger.

In that case I would just go with scholar runes. That way if you ever plan to take that toon raiding or do high level fractals in an organized group you won't need to change them. If you never plan on doing that then there are some cheaper runes that will work just as well like runes of the strength and eagle. Runes of the Ogre are also pretty good.

Thief runes are good for capping your crit chance, so keep that in mind as well.