Suggestion Remove 4 Stat Amulets from PvP

Crab Fear.1624

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shao.7236 said:There's no reason to remove 4 stats amulets. Unlike Expertise and Concentration, the selection that we have now is much more controlled and fair.

Every single amulets forces some form of power which with the RNG aside critical chance not being a thing does wonders.

Unless you’re rolling a build that gets passive crit chance and can ignore precision all together.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

@Shao.7236 said:There's no reason to remove 4 stats amulets. Unlike Expertise and Concentration, the selection that we have now is much more controlled and fair.

Every single amulets forces some form of power which with the RNG aside critical chance not being a thing does wonders.

Unless you’re rolling a build that gets passive crit chance and can ignore precision all together.

Valkyrie Guard / Cavalier Warrior was always a fun thing but their traits and choices to benefit properly from the stats still introduce mechanics to follow so it's not exactly a problem. I find those trade off to be very fair.

@Shao.7236 said:

Valkyrie Guard / Cavalier Warrior was always a fun thing but their traits and choices to benefit properly from the stats still introduce mechanics to follow so it's not exactly a problem. I find those trade off to be very fair.

Valkyrie staff Drd comes to mind.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

It's honestly less effective given the predictability compared going Berserker and make everything lethal, could use Hidden Killer too with the rune (I recall having done that before to hilarious results) but it's definitely not bad either, it adds a different layer compared the freedom of berserkers.

@Shao.7236 said:

It's honestly less effective given the predictability compared going Berserker and make everything lethal, could use Hidden Killer too with the rune (I recall having done that before to hilarious results) but it's definitely not bad either, it adds a different layer compared the freedom of berserkers.

Which is true, but you also have to run the odds of your opponent expecting you play that build, which are slim to none. Giving it an edge in pure surprise factor.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

Which is true, but you also have to run the odds of your opponent expecting you play that build, which are slim to none. Giving it an edge in pure surprise factor.

You'd be surprised, the biggest tell is the rune showing in the tool bar to everyone, or you have the resiliency factor of 20k health doesn't go unseen for a thief but obviously not everyone knows that, neither with Hidden Killer. Goes to show game knowledge can also go a long way with the skill.

I would absolutely agree also that Valkyrie if properly CC locking someone can destroy without the risk of dying in by being sneezed on.

Elementalists would be locked into vitality amulets, limiting the options immensely. It would be unfair for elementalists, compared to a warrior, a profession that already has two stats less to care about. Elementalists has no vit or toughness. How is that balance? It would handicap the profession. Reducing build diversity further is a horrendous idea. Why push for less options?

I seriously vote for more amulets, but with 5 stat combinations.

@"JayAction.9056" said:Dude all you do is post stupid kitten on tbe forums.

I’ve seen your name all over the forums for years but I’ve never seen your name on the leaderboards.

Sorry man. I don’t want to play Rock Paper Scissors online.

Get some motor skills or something dang, is that too much to ask of you?

I'll make the rev thread soon enough dood.

Make sure you dont respond to this while driving your "sports car" around, that's dangerous.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@JayAction.9056 said:Dude all you do is post stupid kitten on tbe forums.

I’ve seen your name all over the forums for years but I’ve never seen your name on the leaderboards.

Sorry man. I don’t want to play Rock Paper Scissors online.

Get some motor skills or something dang, is that too much to ask of you?

I'll make the rev thread soon enough dood.

Make sure you dont respond to this while driving your "sports car" around, that's dangerous.

He isn't all wrong ya know. :lol:Not that it matters when it comes to skill, Elitist PvPers such as @JayAction.9056 are just as much to blame for the current state of the meta as the rest.