Allow to blacklist 3 specs

Tom.5914

@"Tom.5914" said:Funny how egoistic people are to keep their cancer builds and it is obvious nobody of these people have enough foresight to recognize the value of this for the developers. They see a perfect statistic about the competition level of builds.If the numbers are even, the balancing is perfect, if there is some kind of accumulation, it is necessary to react.

Ok let's break this down , you are claiming that everyone that is disagreeing with you is doing so to keep their Cancer build and lack the foresight to recognize the value of this for the developers.

Oh my this is hilarious, I disagree with you ergo I must be protecting my all powerful Cancer build ... I played all but season 5 to season 12 , that's 12 seasons I did play and I have bounced between Silver and Gold tier(started in gold to silver, silver to gold but mostly silver) throughout that time and I have played the various Guardian builds , Necro's , Warrior's, and recently the Elementalist (the lion's share has been on the Guardian just because of personal pride of it being my main and style issues) my winrate is about 50.28% . Does that sound like I'm protecting a all powerful Cancer build to you. No! My skills are what they are for multiple reasons , the time I can invest is limited along with my patience and I have at my age a little arthritis in my hands but it is what it is I feel no need to toss blame around elsewhere.Now by implying that nobody has that foresight to recognize the value of your on unproven idea that you assume would fix a problem that the majority do not see as a problem and all of this without any data backing it up just your anecdotal personal experience and personal bias, well to be blunt if anybody is showing egoism it is youBelow is a screenshot(thank you gw2efficiency) of my PvP record as proof of my history in PvPhttps://imgur.com/a/SanqTc7

war: zerker, spellbreaker, defensenecro: reaper, blood magic, soul reapingthief: shadw arts, daredevil, acrobaticsrev: herald, invocation, salvationguard: firebrand, virtues, radianceengi: holosmith, inventions, explosivesranger, soulbeast, druid, marksmanshipele: weaver, water, arcanemesmer: mirage, illusions, domination

there. now if everyone used the same 3 specs then you would end up with a mode like codex arena from gw1. 90% of skills being locked/useless and rest hardly is of any use even if you use a good rune and amulets/sigils.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@UNOwen.7132 said:Uh, what do you do vs power engineer, power reaper, power Spellbreaker or power DH?

Look at what I blacklisted. Nobody will ever have the chase potential except warrior on flat ground.

Nobody will +1 you quick enough.

Then you can play mesmer etc

Im not sure chase potential is neccessary when theyre ranged anyway. And Spellbreaker has chase potential. Reaper less so.

@Kulvar.1239 said:ANet : Add banlistPlayers : Ban their countersQueues : 457 years, 72 days, 8 hours, 40 minutesMatches : Mirror where everyone play the same thingsForums : Kittenstorm

Is even simple than that: would anyone pay for a game which randomly would ban some specs you paid for? Is like buying a car, and then being telled that you are not allowed to use more than 3 wheels...