Error Code: 42:1001:9001:4457:101 Game Client unable to access log in server. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Error Code: 42:1001:9001:4457:101 Game Client unable to access log in server.

2>

Comments

• Jukhy.2431Jukhy.2431 Member ✭✭

To me this issue was minor trading post inconvenience before the lastest update, but now this error (code 42) pops up randomly on different maps when I'm not even using the TP.

• I am now having this issue. Never in this history of this game have I had any login issues, other than game server issues that were known and acknowledged. Usually Anet has a patch ready to fix it. But today, nothing but the same error. 42:0:9001:3916:101. I tried all the troubleshooting. Double checked my ports, firewall, etc. Still the same issue. Deductive reasoning based upon the posts that are made in reference would indicate that this is an anet issue.

• Just want to throw in that I'm having the same issue. I bought the game last night and this is a pretty awful introduction. It is basically unplayable.

• Im a return player, I having same problem and the same time my game is very laggy, there is no problem in other game.
    If this problem cant be solve i will think to switch to other game then....