how would you feel about a pvp/ wvw only expansion?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:I'd like that just because i want some more love for WvW players.But i honestly don't know how that would work, how would you get expansion and non expansion people on one battlefield?Would you divide them?Would the non expansion people be crippled by not having the expansion stuff?If so that's pay to win, and that's going to ruin it for everybody.

So in general - meh...PvP and WvW content shouldn't really be paid for (although in some way it is - you cant't get HoT recipes in WvW if you don't own HoT i think, someone correct me if i'm wrong).

The division is already here with years of PvP Only patches with regular years worth of PvE contents.

'what you ignore, spreads' the consequences of years of ignoring the WvW community are now spreading to all other game modes and can not be stopped

What do you mean by that?

And i wouldn't call WvW ignored completely, i mean we did get gliding and mounts in there so that's something.But i agree - that's peanuts compared to the PvE content that has been added.