when we going to nerf holo and thief?

felix.2386

Just a side note on how much thief is played:

When there is no thief in the enemy team, I play power chrono. If there is, I switch to some other troll builds. So far, I think I played not a single game since I introduced this rule on mesmer (~ 20 games).

So while I wouldn't say thief is OP, where are the nerfs to ecto? it is very very common and obviously strong.

On Holo: Still strong, still meta, but less opressive. Would love the trash hammer to hit engi though (not core though).

@Megametzler.5729 said:Just a side note on how much thief is played:

When there is no thief in the enemy team, I play power chrono. If there is, I switch to some other troll builds. So far, I think I played not a single game since I introduced this rule on mesmer (~ 20 games).

So while I wouldn't say thief is OP, where are the nerfs to ecto? it is very very common and obviously strong.

On Holo: Still strong, still meta, but less opressive. Would love the trash hammer to hit engi though (not core though).

core engi still exist? i swear i never ever see it played..

about thief .. well.. as i said my main issue with it is stealth. but when it comes to daredevil.. its just way too strong with shadow art.holo is obviously more oip than thief but at the same time i find thief way more of an issue because of how common it is,,.. when you play solo ranked pvp.. having 2 daredevil in each team is a common thing.. and on roaming thieves are basically everywhere..

so yes .. nerf stealth and nerf shadow art and nerf holo xD .. if they are on it.. i will be happy to see fear nerf on core necro.. that endless fear is so annoying

@noiwk.2760 said:

@Megametzler.5729 said:Just a side note on how much thief is played:

So while I wouldn't say thief is OP,
where are the nerfs to ecto?
it is very very common and obviously strong.

core engi still exist? i swear i never ever see it played..

about thief .. well.. as i said my main issue with it is stealth. but when it comes to daredevil.. its just way too strong with shadow art.holo is obviously more oip than thief but at the same time i find thief way more of an issue because of how common it is,,.. when you play solo ranked pvp.. having 2 daredevil in each team is a common thing.. and on roaming thieves are basically everywhere..

so yes .. nerf stealth and nerf shadow art and nerf holo xD .. if they are on it.. i will be happy to see fear nerf on core necro.. that endless fear is so annoying

Neither do I! :lol: I meant, nerf holo to the ground. Then make core viable. Much better designwise, holo forge is just horrible.

The issue with Thief for one is that it can't die after the February patch since cc don't work on it and landing a cc on a thief is hard by default, so you have to explode it with damage, but anything that can do that is easily killed by thief so no dice here.The other issue is that there is nothing that comes close to the role of thief as a really mobile roamer, the closest is mesmer with portal and that gets slaughtered by thief.So the main issue in thief is the unmatched mobility so if the enemy team has thief you need a thief and hope your thief is better then their thief or everyone gets heavy specks to bunker since you class can't do shit about thief decapping except stand on a point like a big rock and take a beating from a thief till it gets bored and leaves.Holo or even scrapper on other hand are too good in everything, so it is contesting teamfighters, roamers and sidenoders so the rest of the classes have to sack offensive pressure or defense to match them on one of them, but they have both good sustain and damage so why would you pick the other classes.

to be Honest, Engineer Profession is a 'Jack of all trade" Profession, they shouldn't be killed of easily but shouldn't be outputting excessive amount of damages and being unkillable all at the same time.

-It is either choose to be unkillable with outputting low damages or be killable with outputting high damages?

Pick Your Role?

--with the case of Thief Profession, it can not be compared to any Professions because its design willingfully allows it to break gaming industry rules and policies of Competitive Play--

Yet till day, Thief Profession is allowed to remain a God-Tier Profession for 8 years+

Resulting with Thief Profession being eternally immune to nerfings

How was their design was allowed to go un-noticed in the Profession design board in the first place?

Who thought designing a Profession with auto-reward-mistakes was competitive to begin with?!!

Redesigning Thief Profession From The Ground-Up, Is The Only Solution