pls nerf xp for whole saga

titje.2745

when the saga ls released i had not much motivation to start with it. so today i thought lets start with the story, but the first annoying thing already came in.i have to do events in grothmar valley, there is nothing to do anymore. day one there was. i am forced to do something i hate (story's) but there is no other way to get maxed out mastery's and xp. i want to have max lvl when the new xpack releasing. but this grind is seriously too much for me. i like to play this game, but in the way i want. and i play also 2 other games that needs battlepasses completed within some time. first i can't skip the long talks from story's.xp should be nerfed with 50% atleast. and there must be a way to buy mastery points. and i am not even a new player, so if a new player comes to this game they have to do Hot and PoF mastery's first and takes ages to get at the same lvl as others. i am not the only person who doesn't like something, wvw don't like pve. exsample

A couple of bjora or drizzle wood metas will nearly max out a mastery bar. No grind required at all for mastery xp. Def doesn’t need nerfing

As for mastery points, it’s created a mixed discussion right now. There is a solid argument for perhaps more options although I’m holding out for the next two chapters before deciding how harsh it has been

As for new players hitting max level, I’ll bet most people arent maxed masteries. Raids are a big obstacle but also, it’s not necessary to be max mastery level. I know I’m not. Not being maxed mastery isn’t really an issue to be honest - esp given the icebrood saga ones aren’t essential

Do the easy dailies every day, and by the time the next mastery drops you can get half the XP bar with just the chests, this is what i did with the extalted one for example, i got like 15 of each chests, and without even using all of them i almost maxed it out.

In Grothmar i do vista viewer and pepper picker, if any of the other events is happening when i get there (bar, chef, main events, etc), and they are required for a daily, i go and do them, otherwise i don't wait and move on.

Bjora Marches i do Ice Gatherer and Essence Chest Looter (very easy to do in the OX Arena, there's always 3 chests there, but it may be hard if you don't have Skyscale), then you have "kill x aberrant, svanir, etc", and the "get the raven blessing", these i do if i feel like doing them when they are a daily, and the investigation daily i do if it's already there when i load into the map to do the oher ones, otherwise i don't wait.

Same for Drizzlewood, i only do Care Giver, donation, charr suply cache, salvage, and repair listening, since they are very quick to do when they are the dailies, the other ones i only do when i feel like it, is destroy propagand devices, may take a while since it's 10, but it's somewhat easy to do.

So, if you do these very easy and short dailies every day, by the time the next mastery drops, you will have around 10-20 of EACH chest, and can fill half or even more of the XP bar, just by clicking your mouse button.

There are events literally everywhere, most of them on the standard 10 minute event timer, and they're all soloable.

A super easy one, with no combat even, is the Chef Event in the Blood Keep, or the Bar event (though this one spawns less frequently), and there's always people doing the metas.

Get the 10% guild hall exp boost (free), eat food/utility for another 20%, kill mobs on the way... It's so fast.

Sounds like you're just lazy to be honest.

Hey so I never, ever had a problem with XP. First, you can do drizzle wood with an XP booster from laurel merchant if you're looking for speed. Each champ will give 43,000 XP and there are a lot. Also, strikes give a bunch of XP as well.

My problem was with the MP. I was busy with school so it wasn't something I could attain with little effort. As soon as I had a little break, I was able to catch up in three days. Also got the otter enrichment. It's a matter of sitting down and doing it. Try not to think about it or it'll take longer. Good luck!

@titje.2745 said:when the saga ls released i had not much motivation to start with it. so today i thought lets start with the story, but the first annoying thing already came in.i have to do events in grothmar valley, there is nothing to do anymore. day one there was. i am forced to do something i hate (story's) but there is no other way to get maxed out mastery's and xp. i want to have max lvl when the new xpack releasing. but this grind is seriously too much for me. i like to play this game, but in the way i want. and i play also 2 other games that needs battlepasses completed within some time. first i can't skip the long talks from story's.xp should be nerfed with 50% atleast. and there must be a way to buy mastery points. and i am not even a new player, so if a new player comes to this game they have to do Hot and PoF mastery's first and takes ages to get at the same lvl as others. i am not the only person who doesn't like something, wvw don't like pve. exsample

do like everyone, don't open your dailys chests and open when new mastery releases to get ez free xp and fasten the whole thingy.takes ages to get them but most of them are just useless on 99% of the content so not having them straight away is fine