I've had ENOUGH!!!!!

Sinister.5792

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

OF

BOTS!! in pvp....

this is not right anymore...loosing -29 rank points with over 4 bots in a match is never funny...

I've seen many certain bots since last 3v3 and still operating til now....Why does ArenaNet taking action against these bots??

its getting really ridiculous now...

@Eugchriss.2046 said:Now the question is: Did you had enough when you won +35 because the enemy team had bots?

I never won with +35 because of bots... I get like +11 upto +14....

+35 with bots evertytime and I'll call it even....but no...loosing so much because of bots, and winning so less because of bots....there is no fun in this .......

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:And this is why playing with a partner in 2v2 is the most legit pvp they have now. 5v5 duo circlequest is dead and has been for years.

It started with win trading in season 6. Then came the free stuff pve afks, then the bots.

The game as far as pvp is ded minus 2v2 and maybe 3v3.

except 2v2 and 3v3 is a gamble between which team has more scourges/guards/tempests bunker fests. They're also filled with bots btw and they heavily favor people Qing together. If anything, I find these modes worse. They effectively kill class versatility. At least in 5v5 you have viable options for all classes like ranger and mesmer and thief. If they increased the map sizes and cut down barriers/sustains a bit more then maybe these two modes would also be "fun". The populations for 2v2 and 3v3 are also even lower in my experience because so many people are forced to either play a certain class/build. Or continue to lose against duo Qs running those overperforming builds.

Imho Bots aren't an issue. The problem is in general there is a lack of interest in spvp. Maybe with the expac we will have an influx of new players. Bots only become a massive nuisance when you consistently get them. We consistently get them because few real players are left and bots are Qing up relentlessly..

Maybe if they remove rewards from pvp, bot farming will drop but that's also a gamble where actual players might also drop..