Buying Gems: Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!

Yep I am having this issue as well!. First tried using a Visa gift card and then a visa credit card and both gave me " Unfortunately an error has occurred. " And then sometimes it would appear everything was fine and it would take me back to buying gem screen with no gems added. Glad I am not the only one with this issue

• 1 month later...

@Deathblow.1273 said:I am also having this issue... new to the game and unable to purchase gems saying an error occurred and not sure how to submit a ticket

To contact the Billing CS Team, click the 'Support' link above/below and then 'Submit a Ticket'. Should you have any trouble logging into the Support Site, you can always submit a ticket anonymously (option below).

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have this issue too.It's been almost two weeks now.

Tried contacting support since day one when I had the issue and sent more than one report about it too, and not one of them have gotten back to me.Don't know what else to do, since no one is returning any messages.

@suki red.9184 said:Have this issue too.It's been almost two weeks now.

Tried contacting support since day one when I had the issue and sent more than one report about it too, and not one of them have gotten back to me.Don't know what else to do, since no one is returning any messages.

If you are using the in-game Bug Report, you will garner no response (as indicated on the Bug Report window).If you have sent in multiple Support Ticket (using the web-form), duplicates will be merged, and each will delay a response.Close all duplicate tickets, and only update the original. 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.