Thank you - Wardrobe Unlocks update <3

@Menadena.7482 said:I finally got an unlock and had bought all the usual armors. I got a common mini. ARGH!!!!!!

Yeah, I wish minis weren’t added. I like certain minis but wouldn’t have otherwise gone about collecting them the way I do armor skins. I think I bought several dozen of the cheapest minis I didn’t yet have off the TP yesterday before using my unlocks. Results, not bad: Whisper Trident and Phantom Hood.

@VDAC.2137 said:

@Menadena.7482 said:I finally got an unlock and had bought all the usual armors. I got a common mini. ARGH!!!!!!

Yeah, I wish minis weren’t added. I like certain minis but wouldn’t have otherwise gone about collecting them the way I do armor skins. I think I bought several dozen of the cheapest minis I didn’t yet have off the TP yesterday before using my unlocks. Results, not bad: Whisper Trident and Phantom Hood.

What would be great is if everything had different unlocks. I do not want to have to sink gold into useless minis just so trying to get a new wardrobe skin is not for naught. Just as I am sure mini fans are as disappointed to get an armor skin. You can say the same for everything they have added, it is making it more expensive to use it now.

@"Menadena.7482" said:I finally got an unlock and had bought all the usual armors. I got a common mini. ARGH!!!!!!

yes thats painfull. i bought every dye the past days< 1g and it tooks ages. because it would be nice if we had an option "show me only things i dont have"But thanks for remind me to buy all common minis.

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

@"Menadena.7482" said:I finally got an unlock and had bought all the usual armors. I got a common mini. ARGH!!!!!!

yes thats painfull. i bought every dye the past days< 1g and it tooks ages. because it would be nice if we had an option "show ne only things i dont have"But thanks for remind me to buy all common minis.

Yeah, when dies were added I bought all the dies under a couple of gold, whether I wanted them or not. I forgot to do that with minis though.

It would be one thing if it was a mini that was worth something ... I could at least sell it. But for me to be tripped up by something that is common?