Massive bugs throughout pinata Adventure

Abilities failing to fire, way too much terrain interference, including being stopped by invisible terrain variations, jumps getting you stuck inside objects, walls, and other miscellaneous terrain, 2 failing to pop pinatas you travel through randomly, 3 randomly going straight up with no horizontal motion, 1 failing to kill pinatas...

it's a buggy mess that only works every few tries, making getting the full gold very hard not due to adventure difficulty but due to just having to constantly restart due to bugs.

I only encountered one bug and that was me getting stuck in one of the small buildings around the main plaza after using skill 3. Might be because I only did the adventure 4 or 5 times as I didn't want to go for gold yet. But what I'm hearing here seems pretty bad, thanks for the warning. Let's hope the problem will get adressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to note a few things that I noted on the Dragon Bash Pinata Bashing adventure:

1. It seems like either the size or the mass of the character model is being accounted for in the number three skill of Dragon Bash. When using an max height asura, the number three skill seems to launch my character less further (in terms of distance) than with a max height norn. (My testing consisted of using the number three skill to launch myself toward the hologram projector of Hoelbrak at the very start of the adventure. The camera adjust to character height is disabled on my end so that does not fix/contribute to the issue.)
  2. The number 2 skill with the targeted area launcher is just a matter of the skill's arc being too low. Its almost like if you are using the oakheart's vine skills to latch up to ground of an incline plan.
  3. The number 1 skill is like the candy cane skill from Wintersday, just have it about to swing right as you get to the pinata. Don't reach the pinata and then queue up the swing skill

TL;DR: You will definitely have an easier time with a max height norn or human because game logic (max height norn seems easiest.) Otherwise, just don't bump into random structures with the number 3 skill and be careful with the number 2 skill if you are running up a hill.