Gw2 and the community has lost a great friend and player

Botinhas.2018

Maybe he could be memorialised by naming an alliance after him? I'm not sure if that's how alliances will work, but I think that would be pretty epic.

Anyway... I hope you rest in peace Treliss. I didn't know you personally but I can see your family and friends love you very much!

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

I haven't got to play with Treliss but Marie only had good words about him.

He spent time talking about Engi and helped her with all the questions she had regarding the class when she started playing this class.

I saw you all marching for him and I think this is one of the beautifull thing that was possible to do from you all.

• Like 10

Treliss was always considerate. He always took time for my questions regarding classes and theorycraft. He excelled at it.

He never sent me to a website or anything, he took his time to speak with me. This is what makes people being teammates, and moreover, friends. 

When you take the time for others, when you show you care about them and their questions. 

When I see the amount of people who joined the march in his memory, I can say that I am proud to be part of the [KILL] familly. This show how we care about him.

• Like 11

Treliss was not just a guildmember, he was more.

Hes was a rly good friend, know him from 2 guilds where he gave everything for the guild and the ppl.

I´m rly sad that hes gone and not with us on the new adventures in the future.

He will be missed by a lot of ppl and missed by me.

R.I.P brother Treliss.

We will never forget u!!  

• Like 6

Treliss was a really good friend of mine. Meet first time almost 4 years ago in the guild we managed until now. We played really much together. Had alot fun with him and made good memories. Also plans for the future to play other games together with him.

It's a shame that he passed away. I will not forget you.

R.I.P my friend

• Like 8