What if we got Dual Attacks.

Lan Deathrider.5910

I still do not believe its just offhand pistol, ive already in many threads pointed out NPCs in game right now with both mainhand and offhand pistol. Im convinced its both mainhand and offhand pistol for warrior. Else this is a big class rule breaker stripping the warrior the title of 'weapon master' I honestly believe warriors theme is all mainhand weapons get an offhand version.

Id rather have the options to choose if i want the pistol in the mainhand, offhand or both, not have one option of only offhand. Offhand only really would kill the hype massively unless.... it plays a bigger role (e.g. very low CD skills) I made HOPE to see them projectiles fly as much as It can, I didnt make HOPE to see it go off once every 20s.

4 hours ago, Smoosh.2718 said:

I still do not believe its just offhand pistol, ive already in many threads pointed out NPCs in game right now with both mainhand and offhand pistol. Im convinced its both mainhand and offhand pistol for warrior. Else this is a big class rule breaker stripping the warrior the title of 'weapon master' I honestly believe warriors theme is all mainhand weapons get an offhand version.

Id rather have the options to choose if i want the pistol in the mainhand, offhand or both, not have one option of only offhand. Offhand only really would kill the hype massively unless.... it plays a bigger role (e.g. very low CD skills) I made HOPE to see them projectiles fly as much as It can, I didnt make HOPE to see it go off once every 20s.

Watch it be a pirate/corsair themed E Spec and OH pistol is just there because of it.