Zephyrite weapons - where are they?

rhion.4653

I am wondering why Zephyrite weapon sets (basic and sun-blessed) have not been updated with the remaining three pieces (short bow, torch and warhorn). Anet has been gradually adding them over the years, but this year...nothing. That leaves the Zephyrite set the only festival set that has not been completed (13/16). 

Did they forget about them? 🙂

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

Those are different than the green bamboo zypherite skins though?

Yes, those are like the three new weapons they released during Dragon Fest.  (The spring staff, summer rifle, and journey warhorn.)  Funny note: when I viewed them right after the festival opened (I don't know if they updated it since), the currency that appeared at the bottom of my inventory was actually zhaitaffy, not the festival coins you actually need.

2 hours ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

Yes, those are like the three new weapons they released during Dragon Fest.  (The spring staff, summer rifle, and journey warhorn.)  Funny note: when I viewed them right after the festival opened (I don't know if they updated it since), the currency that appeared at the bottom of my inventory was actually zhaitaffy, not the festival coins you actually need.

The Jorbreaker currency is still there...until you choose a weapon to buy.  Then it changes to the appropriate currencies. 

• Like 1