<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 7/16/2023 at 1:11 AM, coheedjr.1657 said:

Looking to take the plunge and join a guild! Very very new player to GW2 but not MMORPGs. Played WOW for the last couple of years and Destiny before that. Almost 30; looking for a group of adult casual players/semi-hardcore (like winning is still good? lol) and just learn more about this pretty cool game! Not too sure about any of the endgame, still leveling through Personal Stories and experimenting with classes, but I liked dungeons and raids from WOW so I can't imagine it'll be too different here 

hello mi amigo, let me get you an invite to the guild and welcome to The Guard. As for the winning part, not all games are meant to be won , lol...sometimes the journey is worth it.

Edited by Kurosake.2194

13 hours ago, willow.8209 said:

The Guard is recruiting 🙂 

On Devona's Rest, lots of characters, all Professions, races, many leveled up naturally, some boosted, some hybrids! Not a min/maxer by nature, more of an ocd'er... 😛 

I love exploring the world & enjoy PvE. Stumbled into PvP once & well, let's just say I haven't been back since, heheh. But definitely willing to give it a try & also, would love to get into WvW just for the sheer adrenaline rush! 😄 Really would like to explore everything the game has to offer. 

An enthusiastic boomer & GW2 player, who wants to stop obsessing over the arrangement of my bank contents, looking for some guidance.  Please. 🙄

On 7/19/2023 at 9:42 AM, Stelawrat.6589 said:

On Devona's Rest, lots of characters, all Professions, races, many leveled up naturally, some boosted, some hybrids! Not a min/maxer by nature, more of an ocd'er... 😛 

I love exploring the world & enjoy PvE. Stumbled into PvP once & well, let's just say I haven't been back since, heheh. But definitely willing to give it a try & also, would love to get into WvW just for the sheer adrenaline rush! 😄 Really would like to explore everything the game has to offer. 

An enthusiastic boomer & GW2 player, who wants to stop obsessing over the arrangement of my bank contents, looking for some guidance.  Please. 🙄

Edited by Missrawrtastic.3156
  • Thanks 1

Hello I'm a returning player whos still pretty new but progressing quickly. Would love to join an awesome guild like this since I have been playin solo for the most part. Done some fractals, strikes, and lookin to get into pvp wvw and raids. Have played most mmos at a high level. 

17 hours ago, Azurbolts.7102 said:

Hello, 
A returning player who just got into the game again and is now looking to join a guild.
🙂

16 hours ago, mlgxelite.3571 said:

Hello I'm a returning player whos still pretty new but progressing quickly. Would love to join an awesome guild like this since I have been playin solo for the most part. Done some fractals, strikes, and lookin to get into pvp wvw and raids. Have played most mmos at a high level. 

13 hours ago, TehLeo.3507 said:

I'm looking for a PVX guild that does PVP, WVW and Raids. Feel free to shoot me a msg. Willing to Discord. Thank you! 

Invites are sent

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

16 hours ago, Klonedlikekat.4710 said:

Hi im looking for a guild . and would like to join. 

Hey Hey,

Looking to join the guild. I'm fairly new to the game, kinda, I've been playing off and on very casually but have recently started back up and hoping to find a community that'll keep me going. Just by the newsletter that was posted I see there is a great love put into the guild and am interested in joining.

Former member of TG (Elona faction) looking to rejoin. I don't play as often as I used to when I originally joined, but would like to rejoin and maintain membership even through my seasonal/work related downtimes. I'm a "hardcore CASUAL" player (misnomer, I know, LOL), so would welcome an invite to whichever instance of your guild you feel I'd be suited for. I'm mostly a solo player (due to my infrequent and abrupt play schedule), but also enjoy grouping/instance runs when I'm able and can commit the time without being interrupted by work or other real life responsibilities. Adulting SUX! LOL

If I'm eligible to rejoin, please send invite to PhuriousRhayge.5613

Per the in-game mail I received when I was last released from the guild, please also mark my membership as an infrequent player (I can't remember the exact term you use) so I'm not removed during any possible extended times away. I *will* always be back after work/seasonal hiatus. I'm in the tech industry, and my company can't tell me if/when/where I'll be needed (globally), so I can only play "when I can play". Hope that's a sufficient explanation, but if not I completely understand. Hope to see some old [TG] folks in game soon! Take care!

[ Phurion / Phurious / Rhayge / Rhayzed / Kylok / Krylok / Psi ]

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

21 hours ago, steamyengineer.5126 said:

Hey Hey,

Looking to join the guild. I'm fairly new to the game, kinda, I've been playing off and on very casually but have recently started back up and hoping to find a community that'll keep me going. Just by the newsletter that was posted I see there is a great love put into the guild and am interested in joining.

I put you in Elona again for starters but you can be in up to 3 chapters as a regular member just follow the directions in the message of the day or reach out to any officer/staff/etc if you want to add or swap chapters. I've asked Gwen to reach out to you about AFK listing. 

Welcome to TG!

16 hours ago, PhuriousRhayge.5613 said:

Former member of TG (Elona faction) looking to rejoin. I don't play as often as I used to when I originally joined, but would like to rejoin and maintain membership even through my seasonal/work related downtimes. I'm a "hardcore CASUAL" player (misnomer, I know, LOL), so would welcome an invite to whichever instance of your guild you feel I'd be suited for. I'm mostly a solo player (due to my infrequent and abrupt play schedule), but also enjoy grouping/instance runs when I'm able and can commit the time without being interrupted by work or other real life responsibilities. Adulting SUX! LOL

If I'm eligible to rejoin, please send invite to PhuriousRhayge.5613

Per the in-game mail I received when I was last released from the guild, please also mark my membership as an infrequent player (I can't remember the exact term you use) so I'm not removed during any possible extended times away. I *will* always be back after work/seasonal hiatus. I'm in the tech industry, and my company can't tell me if/when/where I'll be needed (globally), so I can only play "when I can play". Hope that's a sufficient explanation, but if not I completely understand. Hope to see some old [TG] folks in game soon! Take care!

[ Phurion / Phurious / Rhayge / Rhayzed / Kylok / Krylok / Psi ]

13 hours ago, zirosDEATH.6709 said:

I would like to join. I am a veteran of all game modes and will likely change server to yours.

Thanks for reaching out ingame as well! Welcome to TG!!

If you haven't found it yet, be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!