<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

7 hours ago, Bammers.8436 said:

Looking for a casual guild to join. I don't use Discord so if that is a requirement, sorry!!! I just want to have a place to call home. I'm a new player.

8 hours ago, Bodjit N Scarper.9378 said:

hi could i have an invite pls, i am an experienced pve player (since launch) not experienced in raids, fractals, dungeons, but want to learn, atm i am achievment hunting, but finding it very difficult, without other guild members 🙂 

48 minutes ago, Coriolanus.1504 said:

Howdy! I'd like to see about joining. 

I have sent you all invites.  Be sure to press G to check your guild panel and welcome to TG!

15 hours ago, badpanda.6039 said:

old player, but not played in long time , LFG, US server 🙂

14 hours ago, Skyler.2356 said:

hi, new player looking for a guild. i would like to join if ther's still slots available

7 hours ago, Kid Kony.6291 said:

Hi

I am interested in joining, I haven't played in many years and trying to get my foot back in it. 

I'm down to be apart of any competitive content once I get geared again!

I've invited all 3 of you, be sure to press G for the guild panel so you can accept your invite in-game. Welcome to TG!

7 hours ago, Mezollo.2361 said:

Played years ago but i remember nothing so New player needing lots of help starting again lol ❤️

I've sent you an invite, be sure to press G for the guild panel so you can accept your invite in-game. Welcome to TG!

4 hours ago, Ksunami.5290 said:

Just started playing again after a long hiatus. So much has changed. Looking for a relaxed group of individuals to enjoy the new features of the game with. 

I've sent you an invite, be sure to press G for the guild panel so you can accept your invite in-game. Welcome to TG!

Hello,

I am interested in joining. I am returning after a year of not playing GW2, but I have been playing since 2018. Casual player trying to get back into  EOD and SOTO with new friends.

Let me know if there are still open spaces.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!  I'm an old player recently back in the last 6 mos after a hiatus.  I'm looking for a casual, guild, but an active one, too.  I'm almost exclusively PvE, but have messed about in WvW a bit a long time ago.  Thanks for the consideration.

14 hours ago, WolfAtreides.4381 said:

Hello,

I am interested in joining. I am returning after a year of not playing GW2, but I have been playing since 2018. Casual player trying to get back into  EOD and SOTO with new friends.

Let me know if there are still open spaces.

Thanks in advance!

28 minutes ago, Quaterra.5728 said:

Hi!  I'm an old player recently back in the last 6 mos after a hiatus.  I'm looking for a casual, guild, but an active one, too.  I'm almost exclusively PvE, but have messed about in WvW a bit a long time ago.  Thanks for the consideration.

Send you both an invite to one of our chapters, press "G"to find it. Discord info is posted in the message of the day. 

15 minutes ago, agentbacon gun.3810 said:

Hello I'd like to join for raids, fractals and strikes as I'm getting back into the game! agentbacon gun.3810

I am sending you an invite to one of our chapters, press "G"to find it. Discord info is posted in the message of the day. 

4 hours ago, EDraggon.3870 said:

Hye I'd be interested in joining!. I'm not on the Tarnished Coast Server but would love to participate in PvE events and what not with your guild! Also been playing on and off casually since 2012. 

I am sending you an invite to one of our chapters, press "G"to find it. Discord info is posted in the message of the day. 

• Like 1