<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

6 hours ago, ReallyJoker.6239 said:

Hello! I am a new player recently just hit my first lvl 80 char, and I am interested in joining!

1 hour ago, srfntheweb.7250 said:

I've been playing MMOs for a long time and I recently decided to give GW2 a try. I wish I had tried it years ago. Seems to be exactly what I want in an MMO. Now I'm interested in a large active guild to play with. srfntheweb.7250

Hi! Sending you both invites, be sure to check the message of the day to find more info and our discord server, Welcome 🙂 !

2 hours ago, Eosinn.7962 said:

Hello,

I'd like to join your guild. (I am a veteran player that does raiding, Strike (CM) and fractals.) 

Thanks

Hi there, sent you an invite to our guild that specializes in raids, strikes and fractals! feel free to join our discord, in message of the day 🙂 Welcome!

17 hours ago, Jangolath.8924 said:

Hello! I’d really enjoy joining ya’ll I’m a 2 week old player and loving the game. Mostly enjoy support roles PvE but enjoy group combat pvp and looking forward to experiencing WvW soon

Invite is sent! Welcome!

On 1/20/2024 at 8:03 PM, Revein.6875 said:

Hello! I would like to join the guild 😄

10 hours ago, Darkarc.9036 said:

Hello, I would love to join your guild. My user is Darkarc.9036. I'm just casually going through the story right now and unlocking features but I'd be interested in exploring more challenging content once I finish.

8 hours ago, Zaggrel.3692 said:

Hello, I'd like to join if there's room. Zaggrel.3692 in game name. I'm a casual player looking to get into raids preferably on the weekends. I'm CST, can be flexible on Fridays & Saturdays. Thanks in advance. 

Invites sent! Welcome to TG 🙂 feel free to join our discord, in message of the day

10 hours ago, Dave.9726 said:

Hey there, if you could please invite myself and Vincetta.7381 would be much appreciated! We're both just starting out, however I played ages ago.

Howdy, sent you an vincetta an invite! welcome to TG 🙂 out discord is in the message of the day if you're interested!