Vindicator: try running Superior Sigil of Energy.

Sikil.9817

(Apologies if this has been posted already but I couldn't find it!)

I just tried it 5 minutes ago. The sigil refills 50% of your energy bar just as normal -- i.e., it's worth lots more energy than on other classes, compared to the passive regen rate. Feels good.

Edited by Sikil.9817
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I think 90% of players with a brain are already doing it. It's the only way to make Saint's Shield usable and it's not nearly enough for the other 2 dodge options (the offensive ones, especially the one that requires 150 energy, kitten). 

The problem is that it's another dps tradeoff. And doesn't solve the main issue everybody has with this spec: Alliance skills are crap, have cd, and f2 to force flipoff every time you need endurance is bad design.

Edited by Kidel.2057
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Kidel.2057 said:

It's the only way to make Saint's Shield usable

Saint's Shield with song of Arboreum will be reusable in just under 4 seconds.

Saints shield with Reaver's curse hitting 5 targets will refresh slightly faster.

Saint's shield would arguably be one of the best dodges in the game (due to Endurance regen mechanics in the Vindi traits) if it actually worked right (proper i-frames and lack of animation locks)

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Barraind.7324 said:

Saint's Shield with song of Arboreum will be reusable in just under 4 seconds.

Saints shield with Reaver's curse hitting 5 targets will refresh slightly faster.

Saint's shield would arguably be one of the best dodges in the game (due to Endurance regen mechanics in the Vindi traits) if it actually worked right (proper i-frames and lack of animation locks)

Not what I meant. Energy sigils allow you to use Saint's Shiald "actively" for healing and barrier AND to have the dodge ready in case you need to dodge. It's basically an "on demand" feature you can activate on legendswap. 

By the way, the main point is that everyone and their mother is already using Energy sigil on Vin. 

I'm saying you dont need Sigil of energy if you're using saints shield because by the time you can weapon swap after a jump, you're already going to have more than 50% end so unless something started happening while you were in the air, you'll be able to jump again before it happens. 

Sigil of energy is MUCH better with the other two jumps, where you dont have that same luxury, and is probably almost mandatory on at least one weapon set if deth drop stays at 150.

Right now, some of the quirks with the jumps is that they're just buggy as hell to start with.