Who would you like to see as a Legend ?

Dawanarth.4601

Arachnia/Arachni for a power burst spec centred around isolation (and maybe creating zones that are more favourable to you and less to enemies like covering ground with webs?) , Fortune Teller for a spec introducing enemy manipulation with light hexes.

Varesh Ossa could be an option - although being a Dervish it could share some class fantasy with Spellbreaker. I do think the self-boon manipulation is not yet explored though, so that could be the mechanic trope.

There's also a potential for shapeshifting with ying-yang type of Energy changes - non form feeds "bad" energy to the form state and vice versa? Probably something Norn, like Svanir.

Edited by Rym.1469

22 hours ago, Rym.1469 said:

There's also a potential for shapeshifting with ying-yang type of Energy changes - non form feeds "bad" energy to the form state and vice versa? Probably something Norn, like Svanir.

I'm not sure I understand fully what you mean, do you mean a Twin legend where each feed the other ? Or a Mechanic where we can bank depleted energy to use to fuel different kits (Kit dependent on the individual legend ?)

If it's the second I would rather see Razah with possibly Dagger/Dagger or Focus, as he is born from the mist so it would make more sense for him to let us channel the Legend more that a Norn (Who could instead use the Spirits as Minion/Spirit Weapon, though it would be too close to Renegade)

4 hours ago, Dawanarth.4601 said:

I'm not sure I understand fully what you mean, do you mean a Twin legend where each feed the other ? Or a Mechanic where we can bank depleted energy to use to fuel different kits (Kit dependent on the individual legend ?)

If it's the second I would rather see Razah with possibly Dagger/Dagger or Focus, as he is born from the mist so it would make more sense for him to let us channel the Legend more that a Norn (Who could instead use the Spirits as Minion/Spirit Weapon, though it would be too close to Renegade)

I think Razah would be a great legend for something that copies enemy abilities, but sadly this sort of mechanic is not easy to get working in gw2, contrary to gw1. 

But yes, it's the second variant. Essentially, Energy no longer regenerates/legend swap gives no Energy or less, perhaps Energy is capped at 50, but spending Energy gives you "negative" "alternative" Energy that fuels your shapeshifted form skills. Then these skills regenerate your regular, non form Energy. 

To be fair, I just think they haven't done enough with Energy for revenant elite specs so far, so I want it.