Specter Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

The Removal of the AoE Indicator on Spectre Shroud Skill 5 "Mind Shock" makes the blast component of the skill 

unnecessarily hard to use in situations where you want to line them up with Pistol 5 "Black Powder".

• Like 1

I’m not sure if anyone mentioned this, but when you’re full shroud life force, which for me was ( 29k life force ) and then you hop onto your warclaw, and then hop off, you lose about 6k force because I went down to 23k force. ( This only happens when at full life force ) it’s a similar interaction to how we lose 3 initiative when getting off a warclaw at full initiative while using daredevil or any of the other specializations besides specter.

Edited by AikijinX.6258
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, sukoï.5691 said:

Is anyone know if the removal of shourd 5 specter is intended or buged ? thanks

I am unsure about this one. But depending on how you look at it. It’s pretty strong now. Enemies can’t see your aoe circle anymore in WvW and PvP. They used to dodge it before if they saw. But like I said, depends on how you look at it, could be a buff to you and nerf to someone else. Incase they needed that visual cue for themselves.

21 minutes ago, FelsPinguin.5902 said:

Shadowfall gets interrupted by walking during its 1/2 second channel. To recreate, just tap any movement key right after casting Shadowfall. It is the only well that gets interrupted by walking so I guess this is a bug.

I’ve noticed that bug too. It’s very annoying, especially as an elite skill. This specialization needs some QoLs/Fixes. It’s really not too bad of a Spec, just needs some polishing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh and another Bug. If you use Twilight Combo while running forward with swiftness the second missile fails to hit the first missile. Therefore the first missile will not get accelerated and miss. I doubt that it is intended to stand still while casting Twilight Combo.

Even worse: If you move forward (keep W pressed or both mouse buttons) and have your target to your left or right the animation of Twilight Combo plays and you lose initiative, but no missile at all goes towards your target.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FelsPinguin.5902 said:

Oh and another Bug. If you use Twilight Combo while running forward with swiftness the second missile fails to hit the first missile. Therefore the first missile will not get accelerated and miss. I doubt that it is intended to stand still while casting Twilight Combo.

Even worse: If you move forward (keep W pressed or both mouse buttons) and have your target to your left or right the animation of Twilight Combo plays and you lose initiative, but no missile at all goes towards your target.

Bro I know!! This is utterly frustrating. Look at my recent thread I made. You’ll see I talked about twilight combo and how it needs a fix. :s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The scepter Auto Attack chain prevents you from mounting up. When you are using the scepter Auto Attack (1) on an ally out of combat you are not able to mount up unless you turn away from your ally or stop the Auto Attack or use another skill with enough cast time for your mounting to come through.

• Sad 1