It was nice knowing you. I am a Specter main now

Lethion.8745

The Virtuoso, due to how much simple is, can give you a reference that... if you shred it now, then you'll do it after the release. But i can't see how can someone boast and brag about shredding some of the other specializations that, for now, have fundamental bugs and still need a lot of work before the release.  The Specter is one of them, its mechanics doesn't work with itself when it's lonely so it can't work in 1vs1 for now. It has no sense that you can't profit your shadow force with yourself if you want to use it for yourself on demand and/or when no allies are around you. You should control who tether and yourself be considered an ally like in other professions and specializations.  The scepter 3 teleport you randomly, several skills/traits does not work with its own category of skills/traits, etc.  Not like  with the Virtuoso where blades and clones are different things which its single interaction or relation is to convert a clone in blade so blades by definition can't work with clone's traits less when they are created by a clone.  Once those problems and bugs are solved plus other things that have been overlooked, it should be very difficult to beat a Specter.

Anyways sure that you can enjoy it a bit, but sure that a lot more in the future once it's bugs are fixed and solved the not working overlooked features.

Edited by Zoser.7245
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Zoser.7245 said:

The Virtuoso, due to how much simple is, can give you a reference that... if you shred it now, then you'll do it after the release. But i can't see how can someone boast and brag about shredding some of the other specializations that, for now, have fundamental bugs and still need a lot of work before the release.  The Specter is one of them, its mechanics doesn't work with itself when it's lonely so it can't work in 1vs1 for now. It has no sense that you can't profit your shadow force with yourself if you want to use it for yourself on demand and/or when no allies are around you. You should control who tether and yourself be considered an ally like in other professions and specializations.  The scepter 3 teleport you randomly, several skills/traits does not work with its own category of skills/traits, etc.  Not like  with the Virtuoso where blades and clones are different things which its single interaction or relation is to convert a clone in blade so blades by definition can't work with clone's traits less when they are created by a clone.  Once those problems and bugs are solved plus other things that have been overlooked, it should be very difficult to beat a Specter.

Anyways sure that you can enjoy it a bit, but sure that a lot more in the future once it's bugs are fixed and solved the not working overlooked features.

It can definitely 1v1 man lmao.

Just now, Zoser.7245 said:

So imagine when it works as it should... 😈 😅 🤣

I do, i do...  😱😁 

I'm enjoying it just like I did with the Harbinger, each in their own way. It will be interesting to see the final version of both. I would have loved the Mechanist too if it could use the toolbelt when the mech is not active. Let's see if hopefully they allow it in an update because for now I see it limited to being effective only in PvE.  I wonder if next month we will watch the first batch of updates in the final beta event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heika.5403 said:

I do, i do...  😱😁 

I'm enjoying it just like I did with the Harbinger, each in their own way. It will be interesting to see the final version of both. I would have loved the Mechanist too if it could use the toolbelt when the mech is not active. Let's see if hopefully they allow it in an update because for now I see it limited to being effective only in PvE.  I wonder if next month we will watch the first batch of updates in the final beta event.

For now... we have no word from developers about our feedback. Hopefully they may have had time to fix/remove the clone generated underwater and another that was overlooked. Although I'm not sure if that bug fix will be a nerf rather than a bug fix ... 😉😁

Edited by Zoser.7245
  • Haha 2