3rd beta terrible for testing pvp

Kayberz.5346

They really should have spread the classes in this beta out to other betas.

Currently trying to get any meaningful testing from a spvp perspective on these new specs is almost impossible 

They released TWO pet focused specs and a spec thats all around supporting a team member all during the same beta, this means most games have 7+ pets running around and a support that probably synergies WAY better with other specs because supporting a class thats already kinda focused on supporting an AI doesn't get the most value out of the specters kit imo

You cant tell whos pets are whos and wtf is going on, its pure chaos.

This specific combination of specs only being available to test at the same time is making it really difficult to actually do that.

Is it just me?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/26/2021 at 12:48 PM, ramorambo.6701 said:

if i had to guess they probably released specs in order of wich one was ready first or something along those lines.

that said i jut wanted to say here too thet pet based spec in spvp are absolutely unskilled and feel like kitten to play against

I think they did the opposite; the ones they felt needed the most feedback/had the least direction would be first if I was running a beta. It gives 3 extra months to work on the specs and refine them with player feedback. With how unpolished the first 3 were, I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case. 

8 hours ago, Pati.2438 said:

I rly wonder why all people thinking that you need to play Spectre as supp ..... did you never reminder it could also be played as 1v1 based spec? I See some sindrenerr vids yesterday and could say this spec is pretty mutch a decent 1v1 spec (Power wise).

my exp with spectre was standing on a node as untamed and having 2 of those clowns teleport to me with 50% max barrier, full HP, slap down smoke screen and kill my kitten.
At least it looked funny when they ran towards be both being tethered to eachother.
Not so funny having to kill a support with decent damage and 10 teleports as someone with 1 mobility skill and slow melee attacks lol

• Like 2