WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

Assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Far Shiverpeaks
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Black Knights Order
•    A description of the issue: Didnt get put in Seven Pines with the rest of my guild

Edited by Tajkila.3162

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu):=Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate)=Santctum OF Rall
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline:=My FiveHundred Pound Alliance (XXXL)
•    A description of the issue: I'm not able to join my guildmates. I'm on a different Map. Should be Moogooloo.

Edited by Zanos.8913
  • Sad 1

on another note..my husband and i play and are in the same guilds but the guilds are showing different WVW servers. like one guild" Ambition" shows to be on Moogooloo for me and Seven Pines for him at one moment then will show something like its on Seven Pine for him and Reapers Corridor for me.

4 hours ago, Zok.4956 said:

With the exception of baruch and maybe one or two french servers, all other "language" servers already use english also and are since a long time (since linkings started) bilingual and adapted to the fact that most servers have multi-language players.

So, I guess, you are from one of those mentioned servers that are not yet multilingual?

I was and am a piken server guild, but the langauge part is more in the beta event players that are on german or french or spanish server or guilds that are mixed in to every one but only speak their langauge and when you translate their chat it is them saying they do not know why.  Also, with them mix server that random allocate you to a not assigned server where there in no hardly anyone speak a language I could understand and had to translate. So there are and have been issues 

• Like 2

1. • Your assigned team:Reaper´s Corridor
       • Your original home shard: Baruch Bay
    • The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline:Aliance Autismo Mongolia[AUT] 
    • A description of the issue: Placed on the wrong Alliance / Server
Edited by saizor.4765

Assigned Team: Silent Woods
Original Server: Piken Square
Guild: Amicalement Vôtre
Desired Team: Dragon's Claw

I forgot to select the good guild for the beta, I am on Silent Woods while guildees are on Dragon's Claw.

I have since the reset selected the good guild in the World Restructuring panel.

Would it be possible please to drop me to Dragon's Claw ?

Edited by Xispeo.1706

•    Your assigned team: Dragon's Claw
•    Your original home shard: Vabbi
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: [KISS] - was not selected before deadline
•    A description of the issue: Need to be on First Haven with [KISS], but I'm on Dragon's Claw.

Thanks for your help :)

Hi, I got assigned to the wrong team:

•  
  • •    Your assigned team: Moogooloo Alpine Borderlands
    •    Your original home shard: Desolation
    •    The name of the WvW guild you selected: The Arctic [ARC]
    •    A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team, put in Moogooloo Alpine Borderlands but should be in First Haven.

•  Assigned Team : Stonefall
•  Original home shard : Far Shiverpeaks
• The name of the WvW guild selected : Living Under Sharia [Law]
• A description of the issue : I've been placed into the wrong team, been put in Stonefall instead of Titan's Staircase

•    Your assigned team: Phoenix Dawn
•    Your original home shard: Baruch Bay
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Hârem [Ara]
•    A description of the issue: Placed on the wrong Alliance / Server

Edited by Aythamipac.1086

Assigned Team: Phoenix Dawn

Home Shard: Crystal Desert

WvW Guild Selected: Ka Tet of Ishtar [KOI] (Reaper's Corridor) - Was not selected

Description:  Placed in the wrong team - should be in Reaper's Corridor. Lack of communication for casual players.  We are a very small guild, and we play WvW casually, mainly for the dailies and to work towards legendary equipment.  I was aware that you were trying out a restructuring of WvW, but as a someone who is not a hardcore WvW player both myself, and those I play with, were unaware of the need to select any thing before this week started.  We do not follow forums or watch videos, so the lack of an article on the log in screen or internal mail explaining that part of the WvW changes would require selecting our preferences, on an extremely short notice basis meant that we did not know to do this and therefore could not do this.  Both myself and my partner only belong to one guild and it is the same guild, he has been placed in the same team as the guild, I have not been.  If you belong to only one guild, surely you should be placed in the team of that guild?  The rest of my guild have all been placed in the correct team, I am the only one who has not been.  This means for the next week I can not WvW with my friends.  Given there are log in articles for EoD and the Beta weekends there could have easily been a notice about selecting teams for WvW.  Given that internal mail has been sent every 1-2 weeks for the returning achievements, and is sent regularly for the festivals, an internal email could have been sent with instructions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

•    Assigned team: Skrittsburgh
•    Original home shard: Blackgate
•    WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring: Tha Cool Kidz[kewl], selected the day of (but before) the weekly reset.
•    A description of the issue: I selected my guild and Stonefall team the night of the reset and was able to play on that team for a few hours. After I left WvW, the team automatically switched to Skrittsburgh.

Edited by Sebastian.7263
misspelled guild name