WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

Your assigned team : Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard: Elona's Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Team In Your Dreams (FOXY) not before deadline, sorry 😞
•    A description of the issue:  Placed on Griffonfall instead of Moogooloo

•    Assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Blackgate
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Temp Guild for Bg [Gate], selected 15 hours ago.
•    A description of the issue: I got put in First Haven even though I didn't pick any guild prior to beta release. I was busy in real life stuff that I forgot to choose before beta release. I would like to reassigned to Griffonfall thank you.

1 hour ago, retsuya.4708 said:

Off-hours coverage is way off unbalanced, its either you decrease alliance limit to 100 or take timezone in consideration. its a draw which on which team gets the 500 man off-hours(OCX/SEA/EU) alliance.

There are no alliances because its not implemented so having an issue with that is... par for the course, I guess.

If you’re experiencing issues with the system, please respond back to this thread with the following information:
•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Giant's Rise (Supposed to be Phoenix Dawn)
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Yaks Bend
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: BETA ALLIANCE GUILD [BAG]
•    A description of the issue: Was placed on incorrect team, Giant's Rise, supposed to be on Phoenix Dawn.

While I can appreciate the forum to log where the world placement displaced us, does this mean something will be done soon or do we just have to accept that we will not play with our friends for this round until the next one? Transparently speaking, should I even log on at all?

Edited by Blastoise.6273
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

•    Assigned team: First haven
•    Your original home shard: Ioj
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Beta Alliance Guild [BAG] selected before deadline
•    A description of the issue: Placed on First Haven need Phoenix Dawn

•    Assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Yak's Bend
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Bellum Exsilium [WAR]
•    A description of the issue: Wrong team from my guild, They have been placed in Phoenix Dawn. Guild is ticked and represented both in the guild panel and the World Restructuring panel.

Edited by FrostQueen.8102

Hi hi,

I should firstly say thank you for trying something different with WvW. Getting to play with different people is great fun!

Onto my team issue as you said to respond with:

1. I selected a guild assigned to Dragon's Claw before the deadline.
  2. I was assigned to Thornwatch at the moment and have gotten through to Silver last night.
  3. The guild I selected was House Inrokini [HI]
  4. My original home shard is Yak's Bend, though I transferred there months ago from Fort Aspenwood (in case that matters).

Thanks 😄

14 hours ago, Hell and Back.5170 said:

Do you understand that many people do not speak English and are from different countries. You have made cross language barriers that are  a joke. 

With the exception of baruch and maybe one or two french servers, all other "language" servers already use english also and are since a long time (since linkings started) bilingual and adapted to the fact that most servers have multi-language players.

So, I guess, you are from one of those mentioned servers that are not yet multilingual?

Edited by Zok.4956

•    Assigned team: Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Crystal Desert
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Didnt select any, wasn't aware there was a deadline for that.
•    A description of the issue: I live in Japan so I'm used to the american servers. Character Select screen says Darkhaven. I've been placed into the wrong team, put in Thornwatch, which I believe is in EU? So essentially it seems like I was moved between datacenters? Have no idea. Also yeah the UI issues described on the post, and I think my team changed at least twice since friday.

•    Assigned team: Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Augury Rock
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: "Amicalement vôtre" [AV] after the date
•    A description of the issue: I was moved on "Thornwatch" saturday but friday i was in the good team "Dragon's Claw" with my guild AV. I need to return on Dragon's Claw.

Edited by Dodo.7856
traduction

•    Assigned team: Titan's Staircase
•    Your original home shard: Aurora Glade
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Dragons United Knights (DUK)
•    A description of the issue: The camps are showing the wrong color, which means that the "red" doylaks are moving away from blue/green camps, and trhe times are way out.  It's confusing, and makes WvW very "interesting" as you never what to expect when you get to a camp

•    Your assigned team: Silent Woods
•    Your original home shard: Miller's Sound
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Ninja Asura Club (NAC) 
•    A description of the issue: Placed in wrong team despite choosing my guild that got assigned to Thornwatch

At the first sight you think it's okay, but it isn't ... a bug: 

https://ibb.co/n3kzDpf

Reaper's Corridor= Skrittsburgh

Grenth's Door = Phoenix Dawn

Dragon's Claw = Silent Woods

The order of blue, red and green is not correct either ....

Edited by Meiga.8537
incl. bug

• assigned team: Fortune's Vale (thanks for adjusting, devs. 🙂 )
  • Original home: Gandara
  • selected WvW Guild: O U R S [OURS]
  • Description of the issues:
    • objectives on map do display in incorrect colors. Barrels (which signify supply depots) show up in the correct color.
    • when zoning between maps, loading into new map seems to occur twice. That means: When I zone between WvW maps the load screen shows. Then screen flickers for a short moment as if it wants to put me on the map, but load screen shows up right again. In the end zoning is successful and I load into the map I wanted to. This does NOT happen when waypointing inside the same map.
    • Current WvW Warscore and tick is not displaying correctly. Depending on which map I get vastly different information for Warscore and skirmish tick. When zoning into a different map, the score changes.
    • History of Matchup Victory Points are not displaying corrrectly, points are not summed up.
    • People in squad in minimap do not show up as being in squad. It almost seems that only people from my original home shard (Gandara) actually show up as being in squad, others only show up as green dots. Commander tags are shown correctly though.

Verdict: Nice beta, revealing a lot of issues, but at least this is playable. Still a lot of work left to complete the functionality.

Edited by nthmetal.9652
  • Like 1