WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

•    Assigned team : First Haven
•    Your original home shard : Stonefall
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu: Hated but Rated[Hbr]
•    A description of the issue: Wrong team, I got assigned First Haven but should be stonefall. 3 of my friends experience the exact same issue but they got assigned to other teams, just not stonefall. We all selected the guild yesterday 3/12 because prior to this we didnt have any guild assigned. 

Edited by Greedman.5270
clarification

•    Your assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Sea of Sorrows
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: A Rose Wearing Sox (RoX) 
•    A description of the issue: I've been put on the wrong team.  I'm in First Haven but should be in Titan's Staircase.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown.5701

Your assigned team : Wheres Our Alliance

Your original home shard : Stormbluff Isle

The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Wheres Our Alliance [SLOT]

A description of the issue: I was always being placed in the wrong team which is Titan's Staircase instead of the intended Giant's Rise

Assigned team: Phoenix Dawn
•    Your original home shard: Seafarers rest
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Squirrel Factory [SQFY]
•    A description of the issue: My guild has always been seafarers rest but somehow im in Phoenix Dawn?

additional issue: Mini map does not update at all correct timer and colour, literally no idea which team has capped recently or who has capped 

Edited by Parut.2148
  • Haha 1

•    Your assigned team: Assigned Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Blackgate
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Temp Guild for Bg
•   A description of the issue: The majority of my selected team who chose "Temp Guild for Bg" were assigned Griffonfall. I was not and can't even run with my friends/guild currently.

Edited by Baz The Fallen.3627

•    Your assigned team: Titan's Staircase
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Wow Nice [nice]
•    A description of the issue: Wrong team assignment.

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Devona's Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Overpowered Pugs [OPP] 
•    A description of the issue: I'm not with the guild, i can see they are in another instance in the same borderlands.

•    Your assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Anvil Rock
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: El Saco Regordete [saco]

1 hour ago, monhi.8750 said:

Your original home shard : Drakkar Lake

•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu: Project Red [PRED]

•    A description of the issue: Placed on Grenth's Door instead of Dragon's Claw

•    Your assigned team: Titan's Staircase
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Wow Nice [nice]

I am one of the people that was (probably) put into a wront team.

1. assigned team is Giant's Rise,
  2. home shard is Elona Reach,
  3. WvW guild selected is RSK (Sparkeling Rainbow Kittens).

I did select the team before the deadline, but while the guild was put on Moglooboo (or whatever it's called), I was put into Giant's Rise. On Friday I did, however, notice that there was no team selected in the menu (which prompted me to reselect the team, but I guess it was already too late at that point). So either I very vividly dreamt that I selected the team or somehow my team selection did not persist.

•    Your assigned team Moogooloo
•    Your original home shard: Whiteside Ridge
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu: Muklub Labs Now With Healthcare [Mmmh]
•    I choosed the day before the reset, during the night and it seems like it didn't registered. I play on EU but I end up in a NA wvw match it seems (not sure why?). I should be in the "Fortune's Vale" with my guild since I am the co-leader and cannot do WvW with our guild 😞 

Mein zugewiesenes Team: Glückstal
 Meine ursprüngliche Heimat: Kodasch
Der Name der ausgewählten WvW-Gilde: The Conjuring [TC]
Wir haben die Gilde am Donnerstag ausgewählt, der größte Teil der Gilde ist auf Dornwacht gelandet, aber einige von uns sind bei Glückstal gestrandet. Bitte bringt mich zu meiner Gilde 🙂. Am liebsten spiele ich wvw in gw2 und ohne meine Community möchte ich nur das Leben beenden. LG

Edited by Amsia.3457
tippfehler

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Fortune's Vale
•    Your original home shard : Vabbi

•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Socially Inept Cavemen [ugha], yes, i selected the wrong guild but now i seem to be stuck.
•    A description of the issue: Wrong world selected, cannot change to the correct one.