The ambush icon needs to be easier to spot

Arheundel.6451

This brownish yellow icon is hard to spot during a fight and even a fraction of second wasted making sure the ambush icon is up or not..can mean death due to a missed dodge, we need something which is more noticeable even using the corner of your eyes, I suggest to add a bright green aura around the icon like the guardian virtue, basically need more visual tell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It definitely needs some visual popping enough to notice it from the periphery of vision. It reminds me of what they did with brake lights in general - people are more apt to noticing a blinking red light than a static one. I sometimes even miss it when I'm trying to directly look at it during a fight, especially with the tight window you need to pull the ambush off.

4 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

This brownish yellow icon is hard to spot during a fight and even a fraction of second wasted making sure the ambush icon is up or not..can mean death due to a missed dodge, we need something which is more noticeable even using the corner of your eyes, I suggest to add a bright green aura around the icon like the guardian virtue, basically need more visual tell

Yes, a bright frame around all skills for unleashed mode and a single (red?) frame around the first skill to show the ambush skill is ready