Should Herald recive "small" buff? [Facet of Strenght improvement idea]

khawki.4205

On 1/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, Aeolus.3615 said:

if ut talking about the boonn duration herald f2 i completely agree with it, being power based based on numbers of active facets would help as well.

Or make it increase damage based on % the number of pips being used to share facets as passive and its activation would  be the dragon breath thingy.

Since Herald is about damage and still doing some "RevCare Assurance" to the team would help being suport and damage boost based on facets?  supporting alies.

But this would make it selfish tho.... 😕

rev overall is one of the most team oriented clases out there, yea you can be selfidh but on deva(de power dps traitline) you allwais choose AP because it buffs a lot your alies while notoriety is a huge personal dps increase and even then you usualy never see it, herald has selfish traits but again the group oriented ones are incredibly op in a game like this that focuses on group playstile, herald id like it to be more like an unique boon giver, instead of power fury etc each facet giving an unique buff that helps alies around you and then the active exploding them for a burst efect before switching to other legend, i hope with eod all 10 man boons and buffs will change to 5 man and then theyll work to make all clases have some apealing boons or buffs exclusive to each one so everyone can choose wich class they prefer, nothing overpowered just more options

On 2/2/2022 at 2:01 PM, zaswer.5246 said:

rev overall is one of the most team oriented clases out there, yea you can be selfidh but on deva(de power dps traitline) you allwais choose AP because it buffs a lot your alies while notoriety is a huge personal dps increase and even then you usualy never see it, herald has selfish traits but again the group oriented ones are incredibly op in a game like this that focuses on group playstile, herald id like it to be more like an unique boon giver, instead of power fury etc each facet giving an unique buff that helps alies around you and then the active exploding them for a burst efect before switching to other legend, i hope with eod all 10 man boons and buffs will change to 5 man and then theyll work to make all clases have some apealing boons or buffs exclusive to each one so everyone can choose wich class they prefer, nothing overpowered just more options

id like to trade Facet of Strength's Might against smthg like    3sec Resolution, 3sec Stability or 3sec Aegis for 10 man

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/6/2022 at 5:39 PM, Virdo.1540 said:

id like to trade Facet of Strength's Might against smthg like    3sec Resolution, 3sec Stability or 3sec Aegis for 10 man

changing might wich is a dmg boon for a defensive boon doesnt really makes sense, also giving aegis or stab would be too strong as you could make 10 man perma stab or 10bman perma aegis wich is too much, also resolution isnt as good and you get it on mallynx while stab is jalis, we need a good boon wich can be perma for 5 man but isnt broken, for example quickness or alacrity, alac might be the best option making it 5vman and then deleting the 10 man alac on renegade wich is completely broken.

and even though i play mostly pve i play some mvm and pvp and 10 man perma ( or almost perma) aegis or stab is too broken whyle 5 man perma alac is good enought to be competitive without being overpowered

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, zaswer.5246 said:

changing might wich is a dmg boon for a defensive boon doesnt really makes sense, also giving aegis or stab would be too strong as you could make 10 man perma stab or 10bman perma aegis wich is too much, also resolution isnt as good and you get it on mallynx while stab is jalis, we need a good boon wich can be perma for 5 man but isnt broken, for example quickness or alacrity, alac might be the best option making it 5vman and then deleting the 10 man alac on renegade wich is completely broken.

and even though i play mostly pve i play some mvm and pvp and 10 man perma ( or almost perma) aegis or stab is too broken whyle 5 man perma alac is good enought to be competitive without being overpowered

10man resolution would have quite an good effect on some other builds. Like power guardians (or other guards in WvW) or Revs with Retribution (with Vicious Reprisal). Resolution would be quite good for wvw/pvp scenarios aswell, but still not making it somewhere close to "too strong" there

Also making some kind of 5man facet with Quickness or smthg like that would kinda not fit in at all to the whole 10man facet group.  Perma Quickness/Stab/Aegis for 5 would be too strong. 5Man alac is .... stupid   nowadays. 

Either improve Might-Output or make it 10man Resolution or Vigor would be the only options. 

Edited by Virdo.1540
  • Confused 1