Back after a long time and the pain that is HoT

7 hours ago, Rasimir.6239 said:

This old lady doesn't do such new-fangled stuff as videos 😉 .

But if you want to go there, simply glide north from the matriarch platform, and take the updraft right behind the airship. From there you can easily glide over to the frogs (if you have the appropriate gliding mastery).

I just did a full map completion of VB with my new guard (that hadn't been on the map before) without mounts or choppers, and the only poi that posed a problem was the patriarch one, since most of the updrafts around that platform are only available at night, and I was up there during the day 😉 .

I'm available as an HoT tour guide, too (EU in my case ... Vayne is on US if I'm not mistaken)

I should point out, even the Patriarch POI I can get during the day. You don't need to get to the top of the platform to get that POI. There's a tunnel that leads through the rock, and there's a log next to it. The updrafts during the day let you get high enough to get onto that log, and you can jump into the tunnel, which gets you the Patriarch POI from beneath it.  I've completed VB on over 40 characters and I almost always do it during the day because it's faster/easier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

I should point out, even the Patriarch POI I can get during the day. You don't need to get to the top of the platform to get that POI. There's a tunnel that leads through the rock, and there's a log next to it. The updrafts during the day let you get high enough to get onto that log, and you can jump into the tunnel, which gets you the Patriarch POI from beneath it.  I've completed VB on over 40 characters and I almost always do it during the day because it's faster/easier.

Thanks for the correction. I seemed to recall that I was able to do it on other characters, too, but this time I just didn't find the right spot to get into that tunnel. I did get to the log at the side of the platform, and I think the character's still there, so I'll see if I can figure out what I missed next time I play her 😉 .