Guild Hall - Old Lion's Arch

What would people's thoughts be regarding turning Old Lion's Arch into a new Guild Hall? It would start out similar to post-Scarlet but as you upgrade it it begins to look more like how it did before her attacks. Would be a great way to bring it back without invalidating the current Lion's Arch.

Obviously it wouldn't have the same Asuran gates, crafting stations, mystic forge, etc. Could use those appearances but you just wouldn't be able to interact with them.

Lion's Arch is roughly the same size as the current Guild Halls we have available.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Exactly.  It's being lazy, in my opinion.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s pride, not laziness. Adding to a long thread feels less significant than starting one. No idea if that’s the case here, but there are definitely times where it seems the new thread starter feels what they have is too important to say to add it to the rest.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Sometimes I wonder if it’s pride, not laziness. Adding to a long thread feels less significant than starting one. No idea if that’s the case here, but there are definitely times where it seems the new thread starter feels what they have is too important to say to add it to the rest.

And oft times it is nothing new.  But I get your point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yoni.7015 said:

Why open a new thread when there already is one about this topic?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/106633-idea-old-lions-arch-as-guild-hall/

Wanted to thank you in an actual post instead of just slapping you with a trophy (which I will also do). Most folks who post a duplicate thread don't realize it's a duplicate, and it was kind of you to point them toward a recent one that already exists instead of going on the attack. I hope more people follow your example in similar situations.

• Like 1