GW2 Lore and EOD make sense. Fallout 76...

Pimsley.3681

made no sense. The wasteland is supposed to feel lonely and isolated and the MMORPG format does NOT synergize with the theme. 

This is why I play this game. Not as often but I still play it. I have all xpacs and EOD but need help getting hero points to unlock traits coz I was absent from PVE and WvW for years. 

Good game, this. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 8

Your post made me think of Secret World. There was just something so incongruous about a horror theme park MMO. Way too many secret society agents running around small isolated towns for the Lovecraftian feel to make any sense.

As to the HPs, have you checked LFG for HP trains? They seem to be pretty common recently.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Your post made me think of Secret World. There was just something so incongruous about a horror theme park MMO. Way too many secret society agents running around small isolated towns for the Lovecraftian feel to make any sense.

As to the HPs, have you checked LFG for HP trains? They seem to be pretty common recently.

Yeah, but we were just following the bees, sweetling zzzzzz

As for GW2, it kind of has the same problem. It feels like there are too many powerful mercenary heroes running around outnumbering the threats and the civilians combined. I think that’s just the nature of sandbox mmo games though. It otherwise does a decent job of blending a lot of genres and elements to create a rich World.

3 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

As for GW2, it kind of has the same problem. It feels like there are too many powerful mercenary heroes running around outnumbering the threats and the civilians combined. 

I don’t what you mean. All those adventurers were inspired by me, the commander, to come help fight the dragons. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

this post had me disturbingly confused.
"so gw2 lore and eod make sense"... okay... did people claim otherwise?
"this is why i play this game"... okay... why did you tell us?
"I have all xpacs and EOD but need help getting hero points to unlock traits coz I was absent from PVE and WvW for years"... okay... so is this the main thing of your post or is it more random stuff you just wanted to share with us?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

since POF hero point was extremely toned down, are all veterans, so they are soloable. the "hero points problem" was in HoT where Hero Point bosses are champion level.

if EoD follows Pof pattern, just be care about mob packs if u class dont have some self heal-tick(like warrior signet), in Pof these mob packs are deadly.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416