Future Sale Dates on TP

Joseph.6578

I would like to know when in the future the Royal Terrace full time pass comes up on the Trading Post.  (not the 2 weeks version)

I thought they would have a thread for dates of such things, but I can't locate it.  

I found a long running thread that told of the new items coming on the TP,  but after they showed up.

I found chronic alerts that sales would be over soon ,  but nothing about the near or far future.    

Help please, even if it proves I'm blind and should have dialed right too it.

Edited by Joseph.6578
typo correction: come should have been comes (line 1)

Short answer: you cannot know in advance.

Worse answer: You missed it by just a few hours and it might not be back for months. Sorry

Sales for the week are normally announced on GW2's website every Tuesday morning (Pacific time). Usually, some of that stuff will be returning and/or on sale Tuesday morning, with possibly some more later in the week, like Friday.

There is a well-curated, strickied thread that keeps you informed daily of changes and additions.

You can also check the wiki and see the Gem Store history to give you an idea of the time of the year when it is likely to come back. In general, I believe the best times of the year for sales are March, August and December. This is when you will see the most specials and returning items.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For some items you might be able to deduct some information bout future sales, but more often this is impossible.
You can always look on the items wiki page and check the gem store history (expand that menu on the item page).

Royal Terrace Pass - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) 

As you can see in the history, there is no real element to cling onto. It used to be there for wintersday and in march during the last few years. However, this year it wasn't wintersday, but afterwards, so the march sale could very well be moved and placed later on or not at all.

On 1/24/2022 at 11:16 AM, Astral Projections.7320 said:

Sale ending soon (less than 24 hours)

1. Awakened Mounts Pack 1400 gems 
  2. Branded Mounts Pack 1400 gems 
  3. Awakened Zealot Outfit 490 gems 
  4. Dervish Package 1190 gems 
  5. Primeval Dervish Outfit 490 gems 
  6. Armistice Bastion Pass 800 gems
  7. Captain’s Airship Pass 800 gems 
  8. Lava Lounge Pass Bundle 960 gems 
  9. Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey 800 gems 
  10. Noble’s Folly Pass 800 gems 
  11. Royal Terrace Pass 800 gems 
  12. Exemplar Attire Outfit 560 gems 
  13. Noble Count Outfit 560 gems 
  14. Noble Courtier Appearance Package 1440 gems 
  15. Noble Courtier Outfit 560 gems 
  16. Spring Promenade Outfit 560 gems 
  17. Aurene Wings Backpack Glider Combo 700 gems 

Returned 

1. Emblazoned Cape 500 gems 
  2. Tempest Cape 500 gems 

Available for 7 days 

1. Caithe’s Bloom Dagger 600 gems 
  2. Lightbinder Blade Sword 600 gems 
  3. Stoneshard Scepter 600 gems 

Since it was just available, it may be a few months unfortunately.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Harfang.1507 said:

And where does that info come from? How reliable is it?

The info comes from somewhere inside the game-files, that_shaman is well known to find this secrets. His lists are rather reliable, but he can't know, if anet might change their plans later and afaik the list can also only show returning items and not sales for items that are already available, because this can't be found in the files.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mercury ranique.2170 said:

<snip>

Royal Terrace Pass - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) 

As you can see in the history, there is no real element to cling onto. It used to be there for wintersday and in march during the last few years. However, this year it wasn't wintersday, but afterwards, so the march sale could very well be moved and placed later on or not at all.

Worse, the wiki history is wrong.    It indicates the Royal Terrace Pass was sold for a week in January,  but in fact it was the Royal Terrace (2 week) version.   That was last week and I checked it regularly.   

Thanks for the research hints, and taking the time, however

12 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Here's what's on sale (returning items) for the next 5+ months:

https://thatshaman.com/tools/gemstore/

I checked this and find it's coming up in March,  as someone else speculated above.    Here's hoping it's not the two week version.  (See my reply above about this January's event. 

Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, Joseph.6578 said:

Worse, the wiki history is wrong.    It indicates the Royal Terrace Pass was sold for a week in January,  but in fact it was the Royal Terrace (2 week) version.   That was last week and I checked it regularly.   

Thanks for the research hints, and taking the time, however

I think you are the one who is wrong. It definitly was on the store one or two weeks ago.  You might have overlooked it.

• Like 1