Buying expansion condition

22 hours ago, Teratus.2859 said:

I am already involved with a really good discord gaming community that runs servers for multiple survival games including 7 days, ARK, Minecraft and more.
Been with them for a good couple years now.

I play so many other games off and on as well that it would be difficult for me jump around to other groups and stuff especially to play the same games so I prefer just to stick with one for convenience.

Thanks for the offer though 🙂 hope your server goes really well ^^

Thanks Mate. I hope so too, still testing out the different mods and seeing which ones we enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have no conditions: I already pre-ordered; not due to hype, support, amity, or loyalty, but because I love the game, my guild, and gameplay. I haven't been playing a lot as of late because of family obligations and to prevent burn out; I don't want to burn out before a new expansion. I've been playing the "Divinity: Original Sin" series in the meantime. Also severe depression and the events that led to it are kind of...dampening my will to really deal with the public at large. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Loboling.5293 said:

Thanks Mate. I hope so too, still testing out the different mods and seeing which ones we enjoy. 

Nice ^^

The 7 days sever i'm on atm is modless due to A20's recent release but we did play around with Sorcery and Darkness Falls on the previous map which was interesting XD
Darkness Falls specifically certainly added a bit more of a constant difficulty threat so if you're looking for that it might be one to consider.

Adds all kinds of new demonic creatures and stuff, some of which are total bullet sponges with regenerative powers lol

I've already pre-ordered as well. Usually I don't pre-order games but EoD is different.
GW2 in general has been pretty much my go-to MMO in the last couple years (although I'm not playing it very actively anymore since Anet doesn't care about sPvP and pvp is my main focus) so I want to support them and help keeping the lights on in the studio.

But also since it's kitten Cantha! The expansion I've been waiting for since pretty much the release of GW2.
There are essentially 2 way of how things are going for me in EoD:
1) I either really like it and everything's fine, or
2) I don't like it and then I can at least say that I've tried and know first-hand that I think it sucks

So yea.. it's a win-win situation for me, so I wouldn't even mind if it's really bad because then I at least have certainty and can give up any hopes.
Like.. finally, I've always had very high hopes for a Cantha expension since Factions was a huge milestone for GW1 in terms of pvp. But I'm realistic of course since Anet didn't even mention sPvP in regards to EoD soo yea.. probably non-existent and a pretty big disappointment. But like I said, this would also be fine if I can finally let the game die.

Edited by DoomNexus.5324