Mostly for PVE players, re-utilizing old maps that have so much potential.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:25 PM, Gibson.4036 said:

I’d love to see Wizards Fief used for something. Maybe we could get a meta that lets us enter the floating castle.

Of all things I would dislike this the most.
Wizards Fief was part of the first quest designed for GW1 (questID 1 in the dat-file). It was unaccesible in GW1 and it was unaccesible in GW2. It is a mystery. Anthing happening there and opening it up will result in a dissapointment as the mystery has been building up for 20 years now, while after that the mystery is gone and it will become a dessolated place and loose it's romance.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mercury ranique.2170 said:

Of all things I would dislike this the most.
Wizards Fief was part of the first quest designed for GW1 (questID 1 in the dat-file). It was unaccesible in GW1 and it was unaccesible in GW2. It is a mystery. Anthing happening there and opening it up will result in a dissapointment as the mystery has been building up for 20 years now, while after that the mystery is gone and it will become a dessolated place and loose it's romance.

Well, I suppose you’d have the option of not going in. But I understand what you’re saying.

If done well, it could create more mysteries as it answers some.

On 2/17/2022 at 7:14 PM, Hashberry.4510 said:

I would love if they just retuned the old metas so they are not so face roll. As it is the newer players have not seen any difficulty. They overstack and ignore mechanics then give themselves a hefty pat on the pack for being so stronk. Its a bit pathetic.

The idea is to make players willing to do those more, not less. The metas that fail too often are just not being done, unless they have some really exceptional rewards, so i don;t think that increasing difficulty of metas with already underwhelming rewards would do any good at all.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

The idea is to make players willing to do those more, not less. The metas that fail too often are just not being done, unless they have some really exceptional rewards, so i don;t think that increasing difficulty of metas with already underwhelming rewards would do any good at all.

Sorry I was referring to the popular metas, so for instance, restoring the original timing in AB so we can’t one burn and run to loot. I don’t wish to scare any players off either, just want old content to retain some strategy.