Bladesworn NPC in the new trailer.

Lan Deathrider.5910

So it got leaked on Reddit. Homeboy definitely fires off a round from a pistol from his MH.

To be fair though that could have just been the lamesaber but with the blade clipped off  in the video though.

I stand by MH pistol making more sense from the perspective that its the hilt of the kitten saber and the pistol portion detaching and reattaching  just makes sense.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

It's amazing how many people don't bother verifying information before they believe it.

Detective Rama fires out of his Gunsaber in the trailer. There's no pistol involved. He's swinging it in the same hand in the very next shot.

Which trailer is this refering to? I was trying to find the referenced trailer but had no joys or luck.

6 minutes ago, Smoosh.2718 said:

Which trailer is this refering to? I was trying to find the referenced trailer but had no joys or luck.

It's the full version of the teased trailer here:

Linking it in any capacity probably gets you warned on the forums until the official reveal later today. If you weren't already in one of the gw2 communities where it spread like wildfire you're going to have to dig pretty deep.

1 hour ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

It's amazing how many people don't bother verifying information before they believe it.

Detective Rama fires out of his Gunsaber in the trailer. There's no pistol involved. He's swinging it in the same hand in the very next shot.

Man I even point that out. Don't start things if you aren't even going to read completely first.