Phantom's Onslaught: counting range units with Arenanet!

Buran.3796

Oh boy, we already known it, and we all suspected that they would fix nothing, but here we are:

Aparently ANet missed that chapter of Sesame Street with Doku. 

So please: CHANGE the tooltip to "Range: 450". I'm not asking a buff (because in a few years you'll say "oooh, was a bug, anyway, never intended this skill to reach 900"), but a simple tooltip correction. The skill HAS 450 range. Put that in the description. Don't lie players, and don't waste another 5 months fixing nothing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anet;

Fixed legend swap bug proccing sigils.

Also anet; 0 fix to templates, buggy animations, buggy hitboxes and even bugged kitten on the new spec

Im expecting a "fix" in near future to description stating gs3 has 300 range.

Just so you all know it takes exactly one left click, ona backspace and a number key to change the range in the code..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Weirdly.. the ability does go 900 Yards if u target a Enemy when using it... it seems to only not go 900 yards when not targetting a Enemy target.

Wait a minute…   Now that you said it, I remember that a few years ago (2018) Arenanet took the decisión of nerfing Phase Traversal, so the skill didn’t work  if its use didn’t hit a target in WvW and PvP. The change was unfair, due they didn’t aply the nerf to any other of the similar teleporting skills of any class, including Guardian’s Judge’s Intervention, and the outrage in the forums was so high that they entirely reverted the change in less than A WEEK, without giving any further explanation.

Now I’m wondering if the Phantom’s Onslaught inability to deliver the 900 unit range is really a bug due the coding changes in Phase Traversal or a retaliation towards the community. I fis the former, the Revenant truly honors his fame of being able to travel in the mist…   And invoke code lines from the past, lol!

• Thanks 1