Bug - Spiritual Childcare [Merged]

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Bug - Spiritual Childcare [Merged]
  • 4 weeks later...

Spiritual Childcare - 12 - Hint: Likes to hide in garden landscaping - the middle tree is still bugged for some players. It worked fine on my alt account while on my main one, no matter what I do, it doesn't work. I've tried different characters, maps and times of day. 

There was 1 player next to me who managed to get it working and then another one for whom it was bugged like for me.

EDIT: I logged in a day later and suddenly it just worked out of the blue! No idea if it was patched or maybe there are some variables in the meta event (or any other event) status that make it work/not work. 

Edited by KiLLiAN.5629

• 2 weeks later...

Middle bush of Spiritual Childcare #12 still bugged.

Interacted during garden event, after event fail, after event success.
Interacted during different cycles of Tyrian time too.

As of Feb 28 2023, after patch, the issue has been resolved for me, but I fear it WILL crop up again for somebody else.
If the team hasn't yet had the time to look into this, please find the opportunity to do so.

Edited by MercurialKuroSludge.8974

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 10:47 PM, Cami.8314 said:

#12 bugged for me too, seen others walking by and they grab it just fine. Account issue? 3/20/23

Adding to this post again that I logged in today and #12 works for me now, not sure what changed but just wanted to send the update.

I recently completed this. (Slowly working through these with the wiki - to get the new mini that got added.) Worked fine and I almost had to do all ones (onlnly monastery one with interacting ... and one with a stone ... that I did before) - and no problem. Except that some (almost all?) boxes are invisible but I guess that is intended - and the foxes have hidden them with their magic?

If the interact stuff does not work ... then really maybe because of the map/instance - or account related? Or it is related to events in the area. I remember the wiki mentioning for some (don't know if it is the ones mentioned here) that  active events nearby can make certain stuff not available to interact with. (So they should be tried to completed or failed - to end them.)

Just checked. There exactly (#12) the wiki mentions events: "Middle tree may be nonfunctional at times, usually when an event is running in the area."

Edited by Luthan.5236

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 11:40 PM, giand.5923 said:

For the achievement:
Spiritual Childcare - 12 - Hint: Likes to hide in garden landscaping.

The middle tree is bugged all the time. we can interact with it but nothing happens.
The little puzzle won't solve and so .. we can not finish the achievement.

Same here, middle bush is broken. And the gardening event is already just completed. (it's the stupid crate event from into the harbour that's blocking it?)

Edit: and the gardening event restarted, less than 10 mins after finishing...forget it.

Edited by Nazarick.9653

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem with #12 with the 3 bushes. middle bush did not give the second stack of the focus buff, on multiple instances and multiple heroes/characters.

As a test, I logged in 1-minute after the daily reset and it work that time, got the 2 focus buffs from left and middle bushes, then got the chest.

I think it may be an issue where it breaks throughout the day after a certain number of players interact with the bushes.  And maybe the daily reset fixes it.

Edited by Fawn Huntress.4385

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tunr.2803 said:

11:11pm game time, help the sailors deliver their goods event is up, 

#12 is also bugged for me, middle tree is not giving buff

coming back after reset to test

00:14 server time, returned to #12 and the middle bush gave me the buff, so server reset appears to reset this issue. Help Sang event was up at the time.

Edited by Tunr.2803
add info

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't do #12 either.

Edit:
After daily reset, I did this as the first thing, other than clicking the login reward. It worked then.

I hypothesize that the bush is incorrectly hooked up to some other daily limited task in Seitung. In fact opening the chest 12 disable the two other bushes, while the middle bush still does the incorrect selection animation and noise on interact.

Maybe I can do stuff and see what breaks the bush.

2nd Update:

It seems like doing chest #25 or #36 causes the middle bush to become disabled. But.. now I have to wait for another reset to narrow it down.

3rd Update:

Ok after re-testing with the daily reset I have found out that the middle bush is disable after doing the chest

13. Hint: Hides on a balcony at the monastery.

Which is odd because I was pretty sure I completed that chest after I tried #12 for the first time. maybe multiple different triggers disable the middle bush somehow.

Edited by PseudoNewb.5468
update info
  • Sad 1