Troubles from the Deep - Defend and repair the Haiju Cove water purifiers event possibly bugged?

I've been trying to do event achievements in Seitung Province and after many hours of looking and asking for this event I think it is bugged and isn't starting properly. I do not know where it should start, but if my assumptions based on the event name are correct, it should start somewhere nearby Xunlai Jade Junkyard.

Edited by Otoshigami.1083

• Otoshigami.1083 changed the title to Troubles from the Deep - Defend and repair the Haiju Cove water purifiers event possibly bugged?

Something is definately wrong with this achievment. I like the OP and the others have spent hours looking for this event. It looks as if it should be taking place at the Xunlai Junkyard, since there are a number of what look like Purifiers surrounding it. There are also a number of hostile Turtle creatures in the area too.

Is this possibly part of an event chain that is failing or buggged and as a result this isnt spawning? Definately needs someone to look at this at Anet.

• 2 months later...