Tank Heal Alac PvE Mechanist

Blumpf.2518

Since Engi can give Alac now i made a build that gives alac, buffs, heals and can tank.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PekAk6lZwaZuMPWKeyTZRVA-zRRYVRDhvaoDlRLFQ6JgaHkAIBMWafcD-e

Works quite well in open world too.

Watertower, Elixiergun and Mortar have nice Area Heal, F-Skills heal too and theres also the Barrier Skills. When Engi heals himself, group gets 50% of that heal too.

And you provide a lot of boons.

Edited by Blumpf.2518
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Use it while it lasts, it will definetly get nerfed.
My variant is : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PegAk6lNwaZwMXWMeyT/RVA-zxIY1ohvMSMBSvA89kEKbgXzB2sA-e

Superconducting is free slot, put anything you like.
The boon out put is just stupidly op :

• 25 permanent might
  • Permanent Alacrity
  • Permanent protection (mitigation -40% on you)
  • Permanent powerful Regen
  • Permanent absorb cap (yes, it's that stupid)
  • Permanent Vigor
  • Permanent Fury
  • Permanent Swiftness (healing kit5)
  • Aegis every 32 sec
  • Stability every 32 sec

Also is

The highest healing output in the game

The tankiest tank in the game (-40% protec, -2% damage taken for every boon on you, -10% damage taken on signet)
And all of that is achieved through the complex mastery of pressing any button in any order.

This is meta-shifting. Imagine that you make a raid, you take 2 mechanist, 2 quicknessANYTHING and all boons are covered, all healing is covered and all the tanking is covered. 

Edited by Atomnium.1532
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Atomnium.1532 said:

My variant is : http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PWwAc+tlRweYdsKGJW0WbPfA-zRJYyRD/ZkgCIdJgYPJBRvl4fwA-e

• 25 permanent might
  • Permanent Alacrity
  • Permanent Vigor
  • Permanent Fury

Also is

The tankiest tank in the game (-40% protec, -2% damage taken for every boon on you, -10% damage taken on signet)
And all of that is achieved through the complex mastery of pressing any button in any order.

This is meta-shifting. Imagine that you make a raid, you take 2 mechanist, 2 quicknessANYTHING and all boons are covered.

Am i missing a joke or did you link a firebrand build on purpose?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Atomnium.1532 said:

My variant is : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PegAk6lNwaZwMXWMeyT/RVA-zxIY1ohvMSMBSvA89kEKbgXzB2sA-e

• 25 permanent might
  • Permanent Alacrity
  • Permanent Vigor
  • Permanent Fury
  • Aegis every 32 sec
  • Stability every 32 sec

Also is

This is meta-shifting. Imagine that you make a raid, you take 2 mechanist, 2 quicknessANYTHING and all boons are covered, all healing is covered and all the tanking is covered. 

How are you providing perm fury without experimental turrets? While I think the class is very good I don't think it is "meta changing". Heal scourge can pump out just as much if not more shields while also constantly peeling people off the ground, firebrand and renegade are both still overpowered, druid is already going to provide 25 might when they're taken for spirits. Also damage reduction is not additive because herald was reaching 100% reduction so they nerfed it like 6 months ago or something. I might be wrong but stab every 32 seconds isn't fantastic either.

9 hours ago, Atomnium.1532 said:

• 25 permanent might
  • Permanent Alacrity
  • Permanent Vigor
  • Permanent Fury
  • Aegis every 32 sec
  • Stability every 32 sec

Also is

Its not perma protection and not the "tankiest tank in the game". Also the boons are only avaible if the mech does completly what u want. -> it doesnt. Sometimes pathing issues, sometimes its just...stupid and runs around searching the enemy even if its right in front of it.
It also has no perma fury btw. Its slightly under perma.

On paper lots of things look good, but its not that op in a real fight as u might think atm.

Edited by SeTect.5918

It is perma fury IF perma alacrity AND mech does exactly what you ask of him. ^^ Which is not realistic but close enough let's say.

Protection it depends on if you spam shield skills in the wind or not.

Now, I am not saying that it's more useful than Firebrand but yeah it's very good, with the main limitaiton being AI.

1 hour ago, Atomnium.1532 said:

It is perma fury IF perma alacrity AND mech does exactly what you ask of him. ^^ Which is not realistic but close enough let's say.

Protection it depends on if you spam shield skills in the wind or not.

Right forgot about alac xD

but mech rly sometimes doesnt react to commands.

And with alac is still is just slightly over perma. And if you dont spam out all skills instantly or if ur mech doesnt react instantly, it wont be perma.

But I agree its still a strong support ofc.

Edited by SeTect.5918

1 hour ago, Stalima.5490 said:

Just let the mechanist healer thing die already, you cannot access any revival tools, therefore it sucks as a healer, forever.

It is however, a crazy tough tank.

you go as halac, and qfb/qscraper/qharbringer resing all 3 qdps options have aoe ress

also if your on duo with qfb, you can bring 100condi boon, and qfb condi sigil togheter

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430