Don't let PvP Die!

Classes are insanely unbalanced! you guys need to look out for the buyers of the 2 previous expansions too! this is really ridiculous... pvp is dying, boring, unfair, too broken... the developers are failing when it comes to BALANCING, I and all Brazilians who play the game, only play for 1 single reason... BALANCING. It's unfortunately now the only thing missing from the game!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dusanyu.4057 said:

PvP in this game was DOA when they dropped the Proper GvG format for the Capture Shrine Mini AB Kitten we wound up with  this is sadly a PvE game you want good PvP check out Guild wars 1

The relic run in Heros ascent is a good format, though the whole Hall of heros format was a bit restrictive in terms of time commitment. Needing to win several pvp matches in a row to get to that point is not really casual friendly.

Thats why AB was as popular as it was. You can easily get in a match... (and play ring around the rosie with the other team) I liked Fort aspenwood for this reason.

2 hours ago, BobbyT.7192 said:

The relic run in Heros ascent is a good format, though the whole Hall of heros format was a bit restrictive in terms of time commitment. Needing to win several pvp matches in a row to get to that point is not really casual friendly.

Thats why AB was as popular as it was. You can easily get in a match... (and play ring around the rosie with the other team) I liked Fort aspenwood for this reason.

Apenwood was a fun format for a while. I remember as a gag going in with my GvG builds when My guild was not playing for something to do as well as to farm Z keys   Most of the People in that played that format were totally dumbfounded by such builds as Shock axe, Dev-Hammer, And  Wastrels collapse Assassin (that one was always good for the Rage Screaming in your box) and of course the gimmicky Read the wind / Flat bow RAWR spike ranger I think that Build and I responsible for the siege turtle buff in FA after killing every single turtle in a match where someone from A-Net was on the luxon side

10 hours ago, dusanyu.4057 said:

Apenwood was a fun format for a while. I remember as a gag going in with my GvG builds when My guild was not playing for something to do as well as to farm Z keys   Most of the People in that played that format were totally dumbfounded by such builds as Shock axe, Dev-Hammer, And  Wastrels collapse Assassin (that one was always good for the Rage Screaming in your box) and of course the gimmicky Read the wind / Flat bow RAWR spike ranger I think that Build and I responsible for the siege turtle buff in FA after killing every single turtle in a match where someone from A-Net was on the luxon side

I remember that buff, My go to was a beguiling haze assassin that could disable any monk and then would drop those turtles in seconds. If there where none of those warrior mobs at least.

You can play the dumbest stuff in that game and have a good time. One build i remember doing was a signet of illusion Me/a (skill stealing build), stole a bunch of skills off a couple of monks and became a pseudo heal with both word of healing and healers boon. .... I got accused of hacking lol.