Spiritual Childcare most chests that require picking up a stone are bugged

Most of the Seitung Province chests that are shown only by picking up a stone appear to be bugged. Searched for these for two days and I didn't find a single one (And I did find all the ones in New Kaineng City):

• Watches Aetherblades near the monastery.            
  • Enjoys the view of a fishing hamlet and the bay.            
  • Plays with drakes.            
  • Plays amidst the monastery's landscaping.            
  • Admires the landscaping of Seitung Harbor.            
  • Adores cats.            
  • Prefers the snow.            
  • Admires tengu hunters.

• Like 4

This has been super frustrating for me. I'm glad I finally found this indication that i'm NOT crazy, and that these are bugged. Out of all the patches since release, there's been no indication that this is being addressed.

Do we know if anet is aware of this issue?

• Like 1

I've made a bug report about this 2 weeks ago - things have actually only gotten more bugged since then. All of the "pick up a rock" ones in Echovald are bugged now soo (since the 15th patch).

They've been getting progressively more bugged as time went on - I have 37/38 Spiritual Childcare and I can only find about 25 of them when I go back now.

2 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry this is happening, all. I looked into this and we are working on a fix. I know it's frustrating, but we're on it! 

Ty for the update! It helps a lot to have staff active and responding, even if it's just to let us know that the fix is still being worked on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry this is happening, all. I looked into this and we are working on a fix. I know it's frustrating, but we're on it! 

A small note on this, Rubi (if it helps): These kind of puzzles seem to be bugged across zones generally, in a way or another.

I've seen your reply about the Echovald one, haven't gone into those yet.

Some of the Seitung Province ones are broken as reported in a thread, in the sense that they simply missing.

I've been going through New Kaineng City and these were not solid as well - but differently. I was able to complete the achievement, however: most cases the box to get picked up do not show up, you have to wander around until you get the prompt to interact; a couple of them I had to jump maps in order to get them to spawn.

Just finished this Achievement today (23 March 2022). The only problems I had was.

• No 22 - Watches Aetherblades near the Monastery. Picked up all 3 rocks - no chest. Went back 30mins later to see the rocks had respawned and to see a 4th rock half sticking out the ground underwater! Got the chest
  • No 24 - Plays with Drakes. Went to the spot yesterday and no rocks. Stood around for 10/15min and no spawns. Looked today and rocks are seen, got the chest.

Edited by Eziair.2509