Crushing Weight ranger spec collec

I don't know why.  I have only done the meta once, not on a ranger, and I got the item I needed.  Did you loot everything at the end and open all the bags and boxes in your inventory?  Also, were you in a squad and laying a whole lot of dps on Renyak?  All of these may matter to getting 'credit.'

Edited by Donari.5237

16 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

I don't know why.  I have only done the meta once, not on a ranger, and I got the item I needed.  Did you loot everything at the end and open all the bags and boxes in your inventory?  Also, were you in a squad and laying a whole lot of dps on Renyak?  All of these may matter to getting 'credit.'

Hi! I did everything you say, making sure I participated 100% of the event, I opened the chests, in a squad, fought the boss

16 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

Was it the first time that you did the meta since daily reset?

Wiki also says it’s bugged and awarded by the Echovald meta for both. This wouldn’t be the first thing in the collections that they messed up on. 

Hi, I did it at the release, a few days ago and yesterday I did it at 10.pm - 10.30pm approximately 😢

So do I need to do echovald twice?

33 minutes ago, Siabair.7612 said:

Hi! I did everything you say, making sure I participated 100% of the event, I opened the chests, in a squad, fought the boss

Hi, I did it at the release, a few days ago and yesterday I did it at 10.pm - 10.30pm approximately 😢

So do I need to do echovald twice?

That’s what the wiki appears to suggest. 

I looked at the wiki and it looks like you may have already gotten the item. I might have misread it as needing to do the meta twice. What it appears to have happened is that the items dropped from both metas got swapped but the hints for them remained unchanged. You probably did the Seitung meta and got the item shown for the Echovald meta. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crushing_Weight_(achievement)

Edited by mythical.6315

Yeah, no, it's not quite that simple. If you got the wrong item first you are out of luck. I got the Authorization Papers from the Echovald meta (instead of Seitung) and no matter how often I do the Seitung or Echovald meta as a ranger now the Untamed's Stamp won't drop. I hope next week's patch will bring a fix, otherwise the collection is just broken until they finally get around to it.

In OP's case there is a bit of hope since the Authorization Papers might still drop from the Echovald meta due to the mix-up.

Edited by Locce.8405

• 4 weeks later...