Precussive Maintenance - Mechanist's Trinket possibly bugged.

I have destroyed a TON of jade bots around New Kaineng, as well as completed that map's meta event. The silly trinket is nowhere to be seen, however. The thing is either bugged, or has a ridiculously low drop rate. Either way, i guess it could use a fix. After all, we are talking about a single part of a collection for some ascended item with rather limited stat selection. I feel like it shouldn't turn the game into "Kill XYZ wolves" quest. Cheers!

I got Precussive Maintenance in first week after eod release. 

I dont exactly remember how I got that item but as far I remembered I got it from a mini event at south kaineng somewhere which I did that to get extra XP.  Also that boss in that event had different name but visual was a champion mech. 

I eventually got it eventually. I think it’s just low RNG. Also make sure that you’re playing on engineer just in case. While the collection may not specify that you need to be on it, there have been enough inconsistencies with these collections that it’d be better to just play it safe. 

1 hour ago, mythical.6315 said:

I eventually got it eventually. I think it’s just low RNG. Also make sure that you’re playing on engineer just in case. While the collection may not specify that you need to be on it, there have been enough inconsistencies with these collections that it’d be better to just play it safe. 

Oh, i am playing on engi, even mechanist, actually.

• 1 month later...

I've encountered what I think is a bug. It says to earn map completion as engineer on Seitung Province for the Mechanist's Cache, which I've done, but it hasn't updated. 

Not sure if this hasn't something to do with completing the hearts on the same instance as everything else. But I have 100% yet no chest. Apart from the two items in New Kaineng it's all I need.